Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

How is the game's music?

OP DirtyRepublican

Does it have an original score? Or does it use existing Halo music? Is there much music in the game? Thanks
Sadly, i cant fully answer this question. I played the game a bunch, however for some reason there is no sound. I take that back, from time to time the sound comes in for like 10 minutes and then its lost again. And from what i heard, the gun fire overpowered everything. So im asuming its a glitch or wierd settings at dave and busters.

For the most part, my personal experience is silence, with the exception of the light guns. The light guns vibrate and its quite audible.

At some point i swear i heard a moment of the orginal score, but i could of just imagined it playing. I hope you have better luck, or i hope someone all ready had better luck and can provide a better answer.
It had a little bit of a mixture. It had a few tracks from Halo:Spartan Assault.
It was a solid mix of music from various places. The only one I could recognize was a track from Halo 5. Honestly, I was too distracted playing to really pay any attention to the soundtrack
Im pretty sure it had music from halo 4 during some missions, and the spartan assault music was during the post game stat screen.

Overall i like the music
game is a bit of all halos even though it was during the events of halo ce, buy it was cool to play and and old friend to pop up now and again.
It was a solid mix of music from various places. The only one I could recognize was a track from Halo 5. Honestly, I was too distracted playing to really pay any attention to the soundtrack
There are other Halo 5 songs that do appear in Halo: Fireteam Raven.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
It had a little bit of a mixture. It had a few tracks from Halo:Spartan Assault.
Yeah I realized that too.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
Yeah I realized that too.
Yes a few songs from Halo: Spartan Assault are heard and most notably is at the results screen. The rest of the songs are from Halo 5: Guardians.
It was mixed, but I didn't mind that.