Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

How much would this machine cost?

OP SquirrelGuy106

I have a couple of questions. First, is this exclusive to Dave and Busters? At the end of the reveal trailer it says “play it first at DB”. This leads me to believe probably not. If it hits other arcades, hopefully it will be up for purchase on an arcade machine website. I was taking a look at the price for an Aliens Armageddon machine and they are set some where around $9,000 to $10,000 usd. The older terminator salvation machine runs about $6,000 usd. Raw thrills is the publisher of both Aliens Armageddon and Terminator Salvation, and are also developing halo fire team raven. I hope the price for a fire team raven machine is somewhere in that ball park. But the thing is the raven machine has 4 guns and two split lcd monitors. So I could see the price being a bit more than $10,000
For launch it's exclusive to D&B, but it will be available for other places to pick up later. It will also be available outside of USA and Canada eventually
I have a couple of questions. First, is this exclusive to Dave and Busters? At the end of the reveal trailer it says “play it first at DB”. This leads me to believe probably not. If it hits other arcades, hopefully it will be up for purchase on an arcade machine website. I was taking a look at the price for an Aliens Armageddon machine and they are set some where around $9,000 to $10,000 usd. The older terminator salvation machine runs about $6,000 usd. Raw thrills is the publisher of both Aliens Armageddon and Terminator Salvation, and are also developing halo fire team raven. I hope the price for a fire team raven machine is somewhere in that ball park. But the thing is the raven machine has 4 guns and two split lcd monitors. So I could see the price being a bit more than $10,000
I heard somewhere that each machine might cost up to $70,000. Don’t quote me.
There is no way an arcade machine is going to cost $70,000. That's past the line of absurdity. With as big as the machine is and as big as the dual screens are, I'd say $15,000-20,000.

And yes, 343 Industries did say that Fireteam Raven would be available, on a larger scale, later this year
Ahhh ya beat me to it. Anyway yeah 70 k is crazy, like fake troll price crazy. I think it will be 10k, then maybe the price will drop after two or three years.
I do not care the money or the time it would take me to aquire said funds. In order to complete the collection, I MUST purchase this machine and have it next to my Game Station in order to have the perfect Halo Collection.
Every title must be included.
Every edition.
Every DLC and bonus.
Every Book, Comic, and Guide.
Every Poster.
But not every toy and novelty. That would be a bit much.
I do not care the money or the time it would take me to aquire said funds. In order to complete the collection, I MUST purchase this machine and have it next to my Game Station in order to have the perfect Halo Collection.
Every title must be included.
Every edition.
Every DLC and bonus.
Every Book, Comic, and Guide.
Every Poster.
But not every toy and novelty. That would be a bit much.
Best of luck! I've been collecting a very long time and I can tell you, there's a ton of stuff to collect, especially in other countries
343 what is the amount of money for it.
I dont think 343 knows, i bet they are looking at the numbers and negotiating a price still. When its posiable to buy it, it will probaly say in a news bulletin
Definitely over $9000.
There is no way an arcade machine is going to cost $70,000. That's past the line of absurdity. With as big as the machine is and as big as the dual screens are, I'd say $15,000-20,000.

And yes, 343 Industries did say that Fireteam Raven would be available, on a larger scale, later this year
I sure hope it wouldn't be over 70k. 10k max is about as much i'll offer for a game cabinet.
Why would you really pay so much for one of those?
It can be fun for a few plays, but its going to get boring just sitting there only controlling your aim, but if you really would want one. Maybe later this year it would be in the thousands probably
Just played it for the first time tonight...and I want this arcade cabinet! Endless fun with three of your friends. HALO!!!!