1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I found one retailer selling online for 17k
Regice554 wrote:
The two seat cabinet would be more affordable, im assuming
There is actually only half of the cabinet (two seats, one screen) at a mini mall in my state (North Dakota). I haven't seen it myself but a friend took a picture of it and it doesn't look like the QR scanner is lit up and it's not on waypoints list. I'm guessing third party purchase?
I have a couple of questions. First, is this exclusive to Dave and Busters? At the end of the reveal trailer it says “play it first at DB”. This leads me to believe probably not. If it hits other arcades, hopefully it will be up for purchase on an arcade machine website. I was taking a look at the price for an Aliens Armageddon machine and they are set some where around $9,000 to $10,000 usd. The older terminator salvation machine runs about $6,000 usd. Raw thrills is the publisher of both Aliens Armageddon and Terminator Salvation, and are also developing halo fire team raven. I hope the price for a fire team raven machine is somewhere in that ball park. But the thing is the raven machine has 4 guns and two split lcd monitors. So I could see the price being a bit more than $10,000
At the time of this post, I have played on a machine outside of a D&B. So i dont think it is.
OBOY160 wrote:
I have a couple of questions. First, is this exclusive to Dave and Busters? At the end of the reveal trailer it says “play it first at DB”. This leads me to believe probably not. If it hits other arcades, hopefully it will be up for purchase on an arcade machine website. I was taking a look at the price for an Aliens Armageddon machine and they are set some where around $9,000 to $10,000 usd. The older terminator salvation machine runs about $6,000 usd. Raw thrills is the publisher of both Aliens Armageddon and Terminator Salvation, and are also developing halo fire team raven. I hope the price for a fire team raven machine is somewhere in that ball park. But the thing is the raven machine has 4 guns and two split lcd monitors. So I could see the price being a bit more than $10,000
At the time of this post, I have played on a machine outside of a D&B. So i dont think it is.
It started out D&B exclusive but has not expanded out. However, D&B have the "deluxe" cabinets where, in my experience, the cabinets outside of D&B have been 2 player only.
From my understanding, they will also be making smaller versions of the arcade machine for sale to the public. If I had the source or knew where I read that, I would link it. I sadly do not remember for the life of me. So the sizing would also cut the price down from what is being commercialized to arcades.
This type of thing you wait a year or two for price drop then get it its worth saving that little extra cash.
I thought I saw somewhere that it would be around $18,000
stckrboy wrote:
For launch it's exclusive to D&B, but it will be available for other places to pick up later. It will also be available outside of USA and Canada eventually
Can’t wait for it to be in canada
stckrboy wrote:
For launch it's exclusive to D&B, but it will be available for other places to pick up later. It will also be available outside of USA and Canada eventually
It's been in Canada for a while now
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-fireteam-raven-location-list
stckrboy wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Thanks for linking that again - it looks like it finally got updated!!
There are many more locations in Canada now listed than before, including one that is 20 mins from my place =)
stckrboy wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
How did I not know this
stckrboy wrote:
Whats section 3 alt comm?

And when do we know how much these cost?
I heard somewhere that each machine might cost up to $70,000. Don’t quote me.
There is no way an arcade machine is going to cost $70,000. That's past the line of absurdity. With as big as the machine is and as big as the dual screens are, I'd say $15,000-20,000.

And yes, 343 Industries did say that Fireteam Raven would be available, on a larger scale, later this year
I was going to say! $70,000 for an arcade machine is nuts!! Would be so cool to have this available!!
tonic bom wrote:
There is no way an arcade machine is going to cost $70,000. That's past the line of absurdity. With as big as the machine is and as big as the dual screens are, I'd say $15,000-20,000.

And yes, 343 Industries did say that Fireteam Raven would be available, on a larger scale, later this year
I was going to say! $70,000 for an arcade machine is nuts!! Would be so cool to have this available!!
There are actually available and have been for a while now. If memory serves me right I believe the 4-player version runs between $22,000-$25,000 and the 2-player version runs between $12,000-$15,000. It depends on location and how much travel is needed.
tonic bom wrote:

There are actually available and have been for a while now. If memory serves me right I believe the 4-player version runs between $22,000-$25,000 and the 2-player version runs between $12,000-$15,000. It depends on location and how much travel is needed.
Oh ok thank you might actually consider it ahah only joking! 🤣😢😢
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:

At least its an option. If you have the cash to spare and a good chunk of space to dedicate to the machine, knock yourself out! LOL
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:

At least its an option. If you have the cash to spare and a good chunk of space to dedicate to the machine, knock yourself out! LOL
Ahah would be nice! Coming from one of the world's biggest halo collectors 😉🤣👌😎👊
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:

Ahah would be nice! Coming from one of the world's biggest halo collectors 😉🤣👌😎👊
Fair point! My fiance and I have actually talked about buying a two-player version sometime next year. We'll be buying our first house which will have a massive basement dedicated to the Halo Collection so there's a decent chance we'll have one sooner or later.
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:

Fair point! My fiance and I have actually talked about buying a two-player version sometime next year. We'll be buying our first house which will have a massive basement dedicated to the Halo Collection so there's a decent chance we'll have one sooner or later.
WOW!!! Nice one man you should so post a picture of it when you have it! Link me in :D
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:

WOW!!! Nice one man you should so post a picture of it when you have it! Link me in :D
If/when that time comes, I'd be more than happy to!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3