Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

I Finally Played...

OP xBALLER 4 LYFEx

I don't have a D&B near me so, while I was on vacation last week I decided to go play Fireteam Raven. It was kind of weird destroying banshees with an AR but it was whatever. The first play through I forgot to use the QR code to track my stats so I tried again the next day. Well, turns out the scanner didn't work so I have nothing to show that I've played... It was fun though and I loved it.
im glad you had fun, and i hope every one gets a chance to play it. btw, you can find raven at other places that arn't dave and busters, so you might have a raven closer to you
It's fun, I couldn't play it daily, but it's a good time.

It's a shame the scanner didn't work, you'd get a bunch of little bonuses for linking your tag.
I've played it with my friend yesterday at kings Island it was to say the least good and challenging as I am just starting
I don't have a D&B near me so, while I was on vacation last week I decided to go play Fireteam Raven. It was kind of weird destroying banshees with an AR but it was whatever. The first play through I forgot to use the QR code to track my stats so I tried again the next day. Well, turns out the scanner didn't work so I have nothing to show that I've played... It was fun though and I loved it.
You can shoot down banshees with all weapons. AR isnt that out of the ordinary.
Nadesicle wrote:

It's a shame the scanner didn't work, you'd get a bunch of little bonuses for linking your tag.
I easily could. I want a cabinet in my house.
Pluto70 wrote:
Have you tried doing this in an fps Halo game?
Pluto70 wrote:
Have you tried doing this in an fps Halo game?
Yup, some levels you have to do it in order to beat par score.
Nadesicle wrote:

What kind of bonuses do you get
Nadesicle wrote:

I didn't even know there were scanners to do this. Dang, I have to go back.
KayMrt wrote:
Nadesicle wrote:

I didn't even know there were scanners to do this. Dang, I have to go back.
The scanner is the White, phone sized rectangle near the gun. Each gun has a scanner, and you can tell if it's working when it outline is lit up. The reward is a gold pack in halo 5, a forum emblem, a name plate in mcc, and being on the online leaderboards. Hope this helps

Oh and after you pay and press start, then you try to scan your QR code
Yeah kinda weird banshees go down with an Ar but it's and arcade game what'd you expect. Sympathize with you on the QR code me and my friends played through the whole game while at D&B for my brothers birthday and got nothing out of it besides a really good time. I really need to go back too the arcade game though and get my stats this time.
It doesn't surprise me that the QR scanner didn't work. It seems that most of the machines lose the functionality of the scanner after a bit. At least the game itself was playable. Its best to go on a Wednesday when the games are half price.