Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

I Played Fireteam Raven: Ask Me Anything

OP RUL MonkeyxMoo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
1. How much is it to for one play?
2. How many times did you need to swipe your card to continue your play through?
3. Is one complete play through REALLY an hour and a half?
Regarding 3, Halo Cannon made an entire live playthough which took him around 48 minutes. It's relatively short but it looks so darn fun.
That just seems like a long time for an Arcade game with other people potentially waiting to play as well
2. How many times did you need to swipe your card to continue your play through?
Regarding 3, Halo Cannon made an entire live playthough which took him around 48 minutes. It's relatively short but it looks so darn fun.
That just seems like a long time for an Arcade game with other people potentially waiting to play as well
Fair enough.
Oh, I thought I posted the price. I guess not....

1. Well, Dave & Busters use cards that you load chips onto for the currency. They have set amount of chips you add to a card. The cheapest is $12 for 60 chips and the game costs 8.8 chips a swipe. On Wednesdays, all games cost half and my brother and I managed to get through the entire game with just the 60 chips per card, with some leftover to play other games. We've gone twice, the first time was a Saturday, and that cost us $38 ($25 = 123 chips + $12 = 60 chips) although we were sharing a single card then.
  2. I died around ten times, it varies player to player. My brother died roughly three or four times less than me, which saved him some chips.
  3. It was an hour and a half for my brother and I. Do note it was just two of us, with randoms joining every so often. Halo Canon went with a group of four and beat the game in roughly 48 minutes.
Oh, I thought I posted the price. I guess not....

1. Well, Dave & Busters use cards that you load chips onto for the currency. They have set amount of chips you add to a card. The cheapest is $12 for 60 chips and the game costs 8.8 chips a swipe. On Wednesdays, all games cost half and my brother and I managed to get through the entire game with just the 60 chips per card, with some leftover to play other games. We've gone twice, the first time was a Saturday, and that cost us $38 ($25 = 123 chips + $12 = 60 chips) although we were sharing a single card then.
  2. I died around ten times, it varies player to player. My brother died roughly three or four times less than me, which saved him some chips.
  3. It was an hour and a half for my brother and I. Do note it was just two of us, with randoms joining every so often. Halo Canon went with a group of four and beat the game in roughly 48 minutes.
Thanks for the info! This will help ensure that we make the time and play it safe, with chips, so we can blast through once or twice
I played some of the ither games that the creators of fire team raven made, and they were really fun. They are also 6 missions, and probably short. But, like i said it was very fun. I think this overal project was worh it, and im excited to play it when ever they get to D&B.

Oh, and you probably only have to pay a few times, if not just once. Becuase as long as your good you can keep going. When you take hits ans die, you need to buy lives.
How come I haven't heard anything about this game? I guess I'm not a die hard Halo fan like I thought I was :/
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2