Since first strike is canon and only a total of 6 people survived the events of halo ce,I'm assuming that we already know the fate of fireteam raven?
i really dont now what is the storyline collegate
That's almost definitely the case, but Reach was the same way.
Fireteam Raven has 5 odsts. 5 odsts +Sargent Johnson =6 surviving people. Therefore it is possible that they survived. If they did, it is very likely that the UNSC recruited them for the spartan 4 program.
Fireteam Raven has 5 odsts. 5 odsts +Sargent Johnson =6 surviving people. Therefore it is possible that they survived. If they did, it is very likely that the UNSC recruited them for the spartan 4 program.
....the 6 that made it are already accounted for.Go to halopedia.org and look up first strike
Pretty sure.But,its possible that they made it off ring on the same mysterious way as Chips Dubboo and Stacker made it.
Pretty sure.But,its possible that they made it off ring on the same mysterious way as Chips Dubboo and Stacker made it.
Those guys shouldn't even be canon imo.How could they make it off if only one pelican and a longsword were the only surviving ships mentioned
Those guys shouldn't even be canon imo.How could they make it off if only one pelican and a longsword were the only surviving ships mentioned
Im not sure but, wasnt it stated in First Strike that other survivors may have hidden their presence to avoid Covenant detection?
Also, Halos debris field was huge and an small object like a Pelican could easily hide in it.
Im not sure but, wasnt it stated in First Strike that other survivors may have hidden their presence to avoid Covenant detection?
Also, Halos debris field was huge and an small object like a Pelican could easily hide in it.
Yeah,but without slipspace capability how would they have returned to unscrupulous controlled space
Either that or they'll be extending the lore. I'm fine either way so long as it's convincing.
omarlotrc wrote:
Either that or they'll be extending the lore. I'm fine either way so long as it's convincing.
How will it be convincing though? First strike confirmed 6 survivors if you count cortana.How can they justify others surviving with covenant ships in the system and no slipspace capabilities?
omarlotrc wrote:
How will it be convincing though? First strike confirmed 6 survivors if you count cortana.How can they justify others surviving with covenant ships in the system and no slipspace capabilities?
Six survivors that the Chief came across.

I don't know, it depends on the story they've come up with.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:

Can you think of any legitimate way that they could have survived and not be mentioned in any lore post halo 1?
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:

Can you think of any legitimate way that they could have survived and not be mentioned in any lore post halo 1?
Translocation to another installation perhaps.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:

How though? Spark isn't gonna help them.I'm not trying to grill you,I just hate when characters are created out of thin air without even a hint of their existence beforehand.It's like the random spartan 3 who was created and killed Avu med Telcam of the servants of the abiding truth
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:

How though? Spark isn't gonna help them.I'm not trying to grill you,I just hate when characters are created out of thin air without even a hint of their existence beforehand.It's like the random spartan 3 who was created and killed Avu med Telcam of the servants of the abiding truth
That death was almost as infuriating for me as Jul 'Mdama's. I completely agree with you.

I would honestly prefer that they die on the ring.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:

That death was almost as infuriating for me as Jul 'Mdama's. I completely agree with you.

That death,Jul mdama,spartan black team,and The didact are probably the most frustrating 343 character deaths imo
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:

That death,Jul mdama,spartan black team,and The didact are probably the most frustrating 343 character deaths imo
Agreed. I really hope Fireteam Raven has a well-written story with a good conclusion.
Just remember it's an arcade game first and foremost, it's probably going to be pretty light on the story.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show