Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Is Halo: Fireteam Raven fun

OP quackerdoodle28

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I might be going to play it in the near future and i want to know if it worth the time (and money)
i dunno find a fellow enthusist and go with them and make sure to get your stats recorded by pulling up the QR code on your phone from Halo Waypoint app if your a allright shot you should get thru the whole thing 20$ give or take? i enjoyed it it's very fun but i had 2 wingmen both stopped spnding $ around the 2nd to last mission.
I might be going to play it in the near future and i want to know if it worth the time (and money)
I'd definitely say it was worth it. The experience was fantastic
My wife and I have played it. It’s way easier for her since there aren’t 2 joysticks to move in 3D (she is more of a classic side scrolling gamer). Instead you have a gun turret. It’s fairly easy but enough levels to keep you entertained. Having around $20+ Like @mrmastrmonstr suggested is about right.
I played this at a D&B shortly after it first came out and had a blast! I had a full fire-team along side me, which certainly helps. If you’re interested and have the opportunity to play it, why not!
It's fun, better to play with friends, if I'm not mistaken it takes place in Halo Combat Evolved.
I played it at a D&B with my girlfriend. We had an absolute blast playing through it, but be warned that it's easy to die and can get expensive to keep going. I blew over 100 credits making my way through the campaign. Thought it was worth it though. Best part is that if you scan the QR code to your Xbox account, you can save stats to Waypoint and get a special nameplate in MCC exclusive to this, and apparently also some goodies in H5 if you play that.
Wow I am so happy I am now actively being a part of the Halo Insider Community - I only knew of Fireteam raven from the new Halo MCC Season!! I didn't know that it's an arcade game at set locations, I have to check one out around me! Thanks fellow spartans!!
Wow I am so happy I am now actively being a part of the Halo Insider Community - I only knew of Fireteam raven from the new Halo MCC Season!! I didn't know that it's an arcade game at set locations, I have to check one out around me! Thanks fellow spartans!!
Enjoy it when you do!
I personally enjoyed it. Tho i couldn't get the qr code joint to work lol.
unfortunately they still do not reach all of Mexico and many players of this franchise may not get to play it
, I had the opportunity to play it but I did not know about the QR code so I will have to come back to play it again and save my progress
How do I put this lightly..

YES
Well since i am in Greece i doubt i will have this honour... I hopw for this nonetheless.
Yes.
Is it better than Operation Wolf?
I've played it a couple of times, and it's pretty good. Just make sure you bring lost of quarters, because you will most likely die halfway through.
I've played it a couple of times, and it's pretty good. Just make sure you bring lost of quarters, because you will most likely die halfway through.
How much do you think it would likely cost to complete a two person go at the game for a couple arcade inexperienced players? Does it get easier/cheaper with more people or the opposite?
How much do you think it would likely cost to complete a two person go at the game for a couple arcade inexperienced players? Does it get easier/cheaper with more people or the opposite?
With more people, you can cover each other when your sequence is done, therefore making it easy for each other. I would expect about 3-4 lives for each person as an inexperienced player.
With more people, you can cover each other when your sequence is done, therefore making it easy for each other. I would expect about 3-4 lives for each person as an inexperienced player.
That doesn't sound like it would be too heavy then. Perhaps $10-$20 worth of quarters, definitely manageable to split between a group of 4
That doesn't sound like it would be too heavy then. Perhaps $10-$20 worth of quarters, definitely manageable to split between a group of 4
Definitely manageable
It's honestly one of the funnest experiences I've had in an arcade. Myself and two buddies split the bag of tokens. Whenever one of us died, the bystander would switch out. It was about an hour and a half or so of fun, camaraderie, and poking fun at friends for dying. Well worth the money spent.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2