Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Is there connection issues?

OP Sir Deathsalot

So played Fireteam Raven for the 1st time and beat the game about 2 weeks ago bit couldn't connect it to online. I know of 3 spots near me that have this game but none appear to be connected online. A tech told me that he wasn't sure if Halo online was having issues since their game is setup to support reading the QR code off your phone. Any clue why I can't get the game to scan my phone for credit at 3 different places?
So played Fireteam Raven for the 1st time and beat the game about 2 weeks ago bit couldn't connect it to online. I know of 3 spots near me that have this game but none appear to be connected online. A tech told me that he wasn't sure if Halo online was having issues since their game is setup to support reading the QR code off your phone. Any clue why I can't get the game to scan my phone for credit at 3 different places?
The arcade cabinets need to be connected to the internet at the location.
The arcade cabinet owner needs to have registered for an account with Raw Thrills.
Raw Thrills servers need to up online - and then that info gets sent to 343's servers.

If any of the above hasn't happened or is offline, your stats won't show up.

The most common issue is that the arcade owners never hooked up their scanner or made an account with Raw Thrills.
AshamanND wrote:
The arcade cabinet owner needs to have registered for an account with Raw Thrills.
Raw Thrills servers need to up online - and then that info gets sent to 343's servers.

The most common issue is that the arcade owners never hooked up their scanner or made an account with Raw Thrills.
Indeed so. The usual giveaway is that the translucent plastic around the QR reader isn't illuminated
AshamanND wrote:

Awesome... thanks. I will have to have a chat with the arcade people to see if they have an account with them and if not would they please get one.
AshamanND wrote:

Awesome... thanks. I will have to have a chat with the arcade people to see if they have an account with them and if not would they please get one.
Yup. It's free for them, so just push 'em to do it.
Tell them you'll play it more if they hook it up.