Spoiler:
Show
Haven't read the novelization of CE for years. Two moments in the story involve Master Chief directly, and one involved a vehicle not seen to later in Canon. Are these moments Retcons? I like all the moments, just want a clear answer. Every post has been pretty ambiguous so far about it. Everything else in the game seemed to be totally good Canon wise. I only noticed moment MC specifically did something we hadn't seen him do. Stuff only Raven coyote have seen seems fair game for Canon continuity...

Spoiler:
Show
Check out the latest blog post "That so Raven" I believe that should help clear things up, it provides a timeline of events, goes into the lore and also explains why the vehicle you mentioned is there. I would post the hyperlink but I have not unlocked the ability yet :( hope that helps though.
Check out the latest blog post "That so Raven" I believe that should help clear things up, it provides a timeline of events, goes into the lore and also explains why the vehicle you mentioned is there. I would post the hyperlink but I have not unlocked the ability yet :( hope that helps though.
These links should work:
The lore and gameplay seems amazing.