Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

MCC nameplate from FT Raven

OP Samurai Panda40

I haven't seen a FT Raven machine yet, but how difficult is it to get the MCC nameplate from the arcade machine? Like, how do I even? Lol
I think you need to link you're Waypoint account using the QR code generated at your Fireteam Raven Service Record. Fair warning, a lot of players have had issues linking their QR code. I would say the issue relates to how often the machines are used, but that's only a guess. The window to link your account is BEFORE you begin any missions. You need to be at the main menu when you scan.
Geoffyz wrote:
I think you need to link you're Waypoint account using the QR code generated at your Fireteam Raven Service Record. Fair warning, a lot of players have had issues linking their QR code. I would say the issue relates to how often the machines are used, but that's only a guess. The window to link your account is BEFORE you begin any missions. You need to be at the main menu when you scan.
Awesome XD thanks, I really appreciate it XD
I haven't seen a FT Raven machine yet, but how difficult is it to get the MCC nameplate from the arcade machine? Like, how do I even? Lol
Wait theres a nameplate for FT Raven?
For anyone wanting to know how to get the unlocks, check out this really short video I made.
https://twitter.com/AshamanND/status/1114973302995349504?s=19
S41ti0 wrote:
Wait theres a nameplate for FT Raven?
Yes. I described the process to get it in my reply above.
Go to Waypoint logged in on mobile > games > FTR > service record > QR scan shown > place on cabinet reader

Unfortunately... up to whoever purchases or sets up cab to ensure it's properly set up and connected to internet. I was fortunate to play the game. Place had Cisco Meraki wireless access points everywhere for Wi-Fi... cab wasn't connected for QR purposes. Disappointing...
xJAGOx wrote:
Go to Waypoint logged in on mobile > games > FTR > service record > QR scan shown > place on cabinet reader

Unfortunately... up to whoever purchases or sets up cab to ensure it's properly set up and connected to internet. I was fortunate to play the game. Place had Cisco Meraki wireless access points everywhere for Wi-Fi... cab wasn't connected for QR purposes. Disappointing...
You got robbed
Frickin Heavy LMAO agreed! I tried everything then saw a post here with some1 who had to contact their arcade & arcade technician to properly connect the cabinet to the internet. I think there's some type of online reg they have to complete as well.
xJAGOx wrote:
Frickin Heavy LMAO agreed! I tried everything then saw a post here with some1 who had to contact their arcade & arcade technician to properly connect the cabinet to the internet. I think there's some type of online reg they have to complete as well.
That's seems like a ridiculous hassle honestly