So I've been thinking about going to this for a while now, my plan was to take my friend to Dave and Busters to play this. My questions just are; how much does it cost to get through the campaign (on average.) How long does it take? And whats the wait time like? If anyone who has been there (maybe more than once) could tell me that would be awesome.
I played it with 3 other people and it cost about 40 bucks and the wait to play was nonexistent. I'm not really sure how long it took to complete tho I didn't really pay much attention at the arcade.

Id say its worth the one time play but after that its really not worth it to go back and play more imo.
Zepher03 wrote:
So I've been thinking about going to this for a while now, my plan was to take my friend to Dave and Busters to play this. My questions just are; how much does it cost to get through the campaign (on average.) How long does it take? And whats the wait time like? If anyone who has been there (maybe more than once) could tell me that would be awesome.
I played the two person version at a local bowling alley, and my girlfriend and I were literally the only ones in the arcade. Cost like $4 to play through the first mission, and then we started the second, but moved on to other stuff afterward.

It was fun and I would definitely say worth the experience, and I would do it again, but I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way. The fact it was at a bowling alley in my area made it even better, because I probably could've sat there and played through the entire thing and I wouldn't have even seen another person. Not sure how the D&B experience would be.
If your good at the game it will cost around $20 at Dave and Buster's. That's per person so $40, but be prepared to spend more if you end up failing. If you go on half price Wednesday you could spend less thought. Dave and Buster's is the cheapest place to play Raven, many other places cost more and often don't have the qr scanner working.

I recommend playing next to each other so the entire screen is covered. What I mean by this is that if your friend is playing on the other side and on the other TV, u will have more to shoot at personally. So, more bad guys can shoot at you and kill you, which means spending more money on the game. If you buddy sits next to you he can shoot at the enemies next to you and make sure they don't get that many shots off at you.
Zepher03 wrote:
So I've been thinking about going to this for a while now, my plan was to take my friend to Dave and Busters to play this. My questions just are;
  • how much does it cost to get through the campaign (on average.)
  • How long does it take?
  • And whats the wait time like? If anyone who has been there (maybe more than once) could tell me that would be awesome.
Here are my thoughts, echoed above by others:
  • About $20 US should get you through the campaign, less if you don't care about score (meaning only focusing on enemies shooting you) or if you play at D&B on a Wednesday.
  • Anywhere from 35-50 minutes, depending on your speed.
  • Wait time? What do you mean? How long to wait until you can play? That depends entirely on how busy the arcade is... Go when people are at work or school and it should be no problem.
If you care about stats n stuff, make sure the arcade has the QR scanner hooked up before you go.
Call and talk to the GM of the place.
AshamanND wrote:
Zepher03 wrote:
So I've been thinking about going to this for a while now, my plan was to take my friend to Dave and Busters to play this. My questions just are;
  • how much does it cost to get through the campaign (on average.)
  • How long does it take?
  • And whats the wait time like? If anyone who has been there (maybe more than once) could tell me that would be awesome.
Here are my thoughts, echoed above by others:
  • About $20 US should get you through the campaign, less if you don't care about score (meaning only focusing on enemies shooting you) or if you play at D&B on a Wednesday.
  • Anywhere from 35-50 minutes, depending on your speed.
  • Wait time? What do you mean? How long to wait until you can play? That depends entirely on how busy the arcade is... Go when people are at work or school and it should be no problem.
If you care about stats n stuff, make sure the arcade has the QR scanner hooked up before you go.
Call and talk to the GM of the place.
Yeah, I was talking about wait time, but I guess it just depends on how busy it is. Thanks for the help.