I went to a time zone in Macquarie, Australia to go play fireteam raven and it wasn't their. I went to ask a staff about fireteam raven and they said they don't have it anymore. The next closest place that the location list say they have fireteam raven is on the other side of the country. Please update your list of all locations that said you have fireteam raven so other people don't have to learn the hard way as I did. Aswell add more location to have fireteam raven so I dont have to go cross country to play it.
If you have a local arcade that you normally go to, I would go and reach out to them and see if they are interested.
The list was made once and is super outdated. It should really only be used as a guide - always call and check ahead.

I drove 5 hours to go play, only to find out a week later that there was actually a different arcade only 45 mins away not on the list.
I went to a time zone in Macquarie, Australia to go play fireteam raven and it wasn't their. I went to ask a staff about fireteam raven and they said they don't have it anymore. The next closest place that the location list say they have fireteam raven is on the other side of the country. Please update your list of all locations that said you have fireteam raven so other people don't have to learn the hard way as I did. Aswell add more location to have fireteam raven so I dont have to go cross country to play it.
Yeah I played it there once. Did they say why they didn't have it anymore or when it might come back? I noticed that a X-mas display was in the location it used to be in. So I personally have hope that it may come back after the display is down.
Yeah I played it there once. Did they say why they didn't have it anymore or when it might come back? I noticed that a X-mas display was in the location it used to be in. So I personally have hope that it may come back after the display is down.
I’ve heard there is going to be a 2-player version of the cabinet, so maybe they’ll acquire that as I imagine it’s cheaper and better for floor space.
I didn't ask for the reason why it was gone. Hopefully it returns back the store once the Christmas decoraction goes down but I doubt and just replace it with chairs
JB Linken wrote:
I’ve heard there is going to be a 2-player version of the cabinet, so maybe they’ll acquire that as I imagine it’s cheaper and better for floor space.
When I went too the time zone i notice how cramp it is. Hopefully they replace one of their old machine with a two or four player machine
JB Linken wrote:
When I went too the time zone i notice how cramp it is. Hopefully they replace one of their old machine with a two or four player machine
When it was there, it was outside the store.