Hello,

I found a Dutch arcade hall that featured an fireteam Raven game and went there to play it.
But it seemed that the scanner that you can use to link Waypoint was missing? There appeared to be nothing behind the plate of glass that was next to the QR code and it didnt emit any light.
Is it possible to remove this feature when you but a station or did we overlook something? I liked the waypoint badge...
Hello,

I found a Dutch arcade hall that featured an fireteam Raven game and went there to play it.
But it seemed that the scanner that you can use to link Waypoint was missing? There appeared to be nothing behind the plate of glass that was next to the QR code and it didnt emit any light.
Is it possible to remove this feature when you but a station or did we overlook something? I liked the waypoint badge...
Can you remember if the scanner has a wight plastic frame around the scan area? If is was installed that plastic raised frame on the scanner needs to be lit up. Right now I'm at Dave and Buster's and I noticed that the scanner isn't lit up. I'm assuming I also won't be able to log in my stats . I'm going to be pissed if that's true because in waiting to play . Generally the light around the scan area has to be on.
Regice554 wrote:
Hello,

Can you remember if the scanner has a wight plastic frame around the scan area? If is was installed that plastic raised frame on the scanner needs to be lit up. Right now I'm at Dave and Buster's and I noticed that the scanner isn't lit up. I'm assuming I also won't be able to log in my stats . I'm going to be pissed if that's true because in waiting to play . Generally the light around the scan area has to be on.
Didn't see any lights in or around the scan area sadly. give it a try anyway, maybe you're in luck.
Regice554 wrote:
Hello,

Didn't see any lights in or around the scan area sadly. give it a try anyway, maybe you're in luck.
Yeah unfortunately this seems to be a common thing: if they can't get easy access to a network port a lot of places seem to just not bother so don't plug them in and so the light isn't on.
Regice554 wrote:
Hello,

I think alot of places/people don't know how to properly hook up the scanners, myself included . But, I think all of them can be set up. I have been to 5 places that have Raven, and 3 of them have the scanners on and off on various days.
Regice554 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
Hello,

I think alot of places/people don't know how to properly hook up the scanners, myself included . But, I think all of them can be set up. I have been to 5 places that have Raven, and 3 of them have the scanners on and off on various days.
Unfortunately I dont have about 2 hours back and forth to spend to check it out another day :(

Thanks for the info anyway!
Regice554 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
Hello,

Unfortunately I dont have about 2 hours back and forth to spend to check it out another day :(

Thanks for the info anyway!
And that's the problem .... For many it's a trip to the nearest Raven, and then they don't have working scanners. 343 and play mechanics should of made it mandatory to activate the scanners.