Skip to main content
Hi Team.

Soooo what are the chances of them converting the Halo: Fireteam Raven experience into a cooperative PC game?

Is there even any interest in that among the community? Would you purchase/play a Halo game originally created for the arcade on a home device?

I think for the completionists it would be pretty cool to eventually get to add that to our collections.

Thoughts?
Hi Team.

Soooo what are the chances of them converting the Halo: Fireteam Raven experience into a cooperative PC game?

Is there even any interest in that among the community? Would you purchase/play a Halo game originally created for the arcade on a home device?

I think for the completionists it would be pretty cool to eventually get to add that to our collections.

Thoughts?
I'd rather just own the arcade cabinet, honestly.
Hi Team.

Thoughts?
Haha no doubt. And you can at the low LOW price of $70k.
Hi Team.

Thoughts?
2020 Mustang GT350 or Fireteam Raven arcade cabinet?

Hmmmm, tough decisions here..........
Hi Team.

Thoughts?
2020 Mustang GT350 or Fireteam Raven arcade cabinet?

Hmmmm, tough decisions here..........
Preach! Is it sad that I actually had to think about this for a second?