Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Played today! (Mall of America - Bloomington MN)

OP XGN FiReBaLl

cool experience, for those of you wondering about scanning, apparently you have to scan before the game starts. I didn’t get the waypoint thing now but maybe next time. Lots of fun! Only complaint is that the odsts aren’t depicted accurately according to lore to the best of my recollection. Pretty cool I stumbled upon it by accident. I knew what I had to do when I saw it! Surprised there want some link at the Microsoft store to it. Still cool tho! Gameplay music and cutscenes gave me goosebumps. Would highly recommend with friends!
cool experience, for those of you wondering about scanning, apparently you have to scan before the game starts. I didn’t get the waypoint thing now but maybe next time. Lots of fun! Only complaint is that the odsts aren’t depicted accurately according to lore to the best of my recollection. Pretty cool I stumbled upon it by accident. I knew what I had to do when I saw it! Surprised there want some link at the Microsoft store to it. Still cool tho! Gameplay music and cutscenes gave me goosebumps. Would highly recommend with friends!
Was so fun playing this! Not going to lie great playing with friends! Want to play it again but don't know when I'm going to be free! 😩
I'm glad you had a chance to play! Even though you didn't have a chance to link your gamertag via the QR scanner, it's a 50/50 shot as to whether or not it'd actually work. That's the one part about the machines that seems to break easily and/or not work properly.