Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

QR reader at fireteam raven cabinet not working

OP RadLeicester

I was at a local arcade that had the fireteam raven game and I was trying to connect my account with the arcade cabinet but it was not working when I was there, it's no big deal I was there to play the game. But it does suck that I don't think I got the mcc nameplate for playing the game despite trying my best to connect to the game with my QR code and everything
was it giving you an error code or just not connecting?
GR1MB0N3Z wrote:
The screen that scans your qr code wasn't working and it couldn't save my progress
GR1MB0N3Z wrote:
The screen that scans your qr code wasn't working and it couldn't save my progress
I had the same problem, me and my son found one at a arcade and wanted to play it. The QR code reader wasn't working and we asked the guy working there and he said it wasn't hooked up to the internet anymore so the QR reader isn't active.
GR1MB0N3Z wrote:
I had the same problem, me and my son found one at a arcade and wanted to play it. The QR code reader wasn't working and we asked the guy working there and he said it wasn't hooked up to the internet anymore so the QR reader isn't active.
Did you ask him to hook it up to the internet? Should take like five minutes lol
GR1MB0N3Z wrote:
The one example of a game that should be connected to the internet.