hi i played Fireteam raven a while back and scanned the QR code on halo waypoint im just wondering if i go and play the game again will my progress save on the game or will i start from the beginning again?
hi i played Fireteam raven a while back and scanned the QR code on halo waypoint im just wondering if i go and play the game again will my progress save on the game or will i start from the beginning again?
You will start from the beginning, it has no saves. Your best option for that is the mission select option after you pay
Regice554 wrote:
You will start from the beginning, it has no saves. Your best option for that is the mission select option after you pay
okay thanks for your help
Regice554 wrote:
Exactly right. No saves and just logs your progress every time you successfully link your gamertag via QR scanner.
Regice554 wrote:
Exactly right. No saves and just logs your progress every time you successfully link your gamertag via QR scanner.
Thanks for your help I just went on the mission select to carry it on it’s such a good arcade game I love it
Regice554 wrote:
Thanks for your help I just went on the mission select to carry it on it’s such a good arcade game I love it
I'm happy to hear that! It was a fun game to play and experience.
Regice554 wrote:
Unrelated but wow I just saw your halo collection! Not sure what to say but holy -Yoink-! Props2u!
Regice554 wrote:
Unrelated but wow I just saw your halo collection! Not sure what to say but holy -Yoink-! Props2u!
LOL! Thank you! My fiance and I are quite proud of the collection. Our crown jewels are the life size statues of Noble Team. We have the only complete set outside of Microsoft and 343 Industries. It took 7 years to find all 5.
Regice554 wrote:
LOL! Thank you! My fiance and I are quite proud of the collection. Our crown jewels are the life size statues of Noble Team. We have the only complete set outside of Microsoft and 343 Industries. It took 7 years to find all 5.
A proper halo royal family? Have we found it?
Your Collection is amazing, Reach was my favorite game and I used to play LASO missions all the time! I especially like the life sized statues. What don't you have in your collection? What are you looking for?
I'm glad you posted this, I haven't played yet but this is great to know!
Regice554 wrote:
What is your definition of a "proper Halo royal family"?

KRSTice23 wrote:
Your Collection is amazing, Reach was my favorite game and I used to play LASO missions all the time! I especially like the life sized statues. What don't you have in your collection? What are you looking for?
Thank you, I appreciate that! I'm missing quite a bit still and I'm always searching for keys items. The biggest items on my list right now are the Red and Blue One2One Busts, life size 7 foot Master Chief statue, and a few charity pieces. I'd love to keep talking about this if you want to message me. We should stay on topic here to avoid getting into trouble.

ouv wrote:
I'll keep my fingers crossed that the QR scanner works. Having those stats on your service record are pretty cool.
Regice554 wrote:
What is your definition of a "proper Halo royal family"?

KRSTice23 wrote:
Thank you, I appreciate that! I'm missing quite a bit still and I'm always searching for keys items. The biggest items on my list right now are the Red and Blue One2One Busts, life size 7 foot Master Chief statue, and a few charity pieces. I'd love to keep talking about this if you want to message me. We should stay on topic here to avoid getting into trouble.

ouv wrote:
I'll keep my fingers crossed that the QR scanner works. Having those stats on your service record are pretty cool.
Yeah, that's pretty much the only game I don't have any stats on. I wish I played on this account more in Halo 2, on my other 2 first mains, I have over 10,000 games played in Halo 2, high level of 46 in slayer and 44 in snipers, only got to 39 in hardcore, never that dang 40 lol