1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Dont you think they should focus on their actual halo games over this... monstrosity? The armor is all kinds of messed up, I mean look at it.... this "game" is just a money grabber since its arcade style. I realize 343i didnt really do this but come on.
I really hope that this isn't the only thing they have to show in E3
BleakFaun wrote:
I hope it isn't either.
Any reason to get upset, eh?
No focus was lost. This game was built by a separate company so no resources taken away from future games
I feel that when another haoo game comes out 343 stop paying attention to their previous one. Nothing major has happened to halo 5 since halo wars 2 came out, heck they are already done with the DLC for all their games that are out. Take a look at some of the other game companies like ubisoft, they keep adding dlc or "paying" attention to their older games when something new came out. Heck I think rainbow 6 siege has been out for three years and they are still doing stuff for it.
Bryathos wrote:
I feel that when another haoo game comes out 343 stop paying attention to their previous one.
The massive work being done to the Master Chief Collection pokes more holes in this than Swiss Cheese. Not only that, but a company doesn't need to keep funneling in DLC for a game just because; at some point the story is just done. And from what I understand, R6: Siege isn't heavy on the story department.

Still not really a strong reason to call Raven a "monstrosity", I think. Nor is it indicative in the slightest that attention is being drawn away from other projects (especially since it's a collaborative effort).
stckrboy wrote:
No focus was lost. This game was built by a separate company so no resources taken away from future games
I know nothing was lost but think about it this way, let's say 343 makes 5 cents for every 50 cents to play (which I think is the general rate for an arcade game, I could be wrong I dont generally go to arcades.) Let's say it's a big hit and within a couple months this while project makes a million dollars (Us standard) in the first couple months, Then 343 makes 50,000 from almost nothing. Then do you think 343 will care about the quality of their games if they can just make games like this?
Bryathos wrote:
I feel that when another haoo game comes out 343 stop paying attention to their previous one.
The massive work being done to the Master Chief Collection pokes more holes in this than Swiss Cheese. Not only that, but a company doesn't need to keep funneling in DLC for a game just because; at some point the story is just done. And from what I understand, R6: Siege isn't heavy on the story department.

Still not really a strong reason to call Raven a "monstrosity", I think. Nor is it indicative in the slightest that attention is being drawn away from other projects (especially since it's a collaborative effort).
They are finally doing work to the mcc after it's been dead for a couple years, I get games dont need to keep funneling DLC to make it fun however from my stand point the majority of this community (from what I see on the forms) still has a problem with somethings. I get a game company isn't going to fix every little thing (especially since some of it maybe player error). I'm not trying to be a -Yoink-, I think the general public likes the idea of this. This is just my opinion that I have.
If Spartan Assault took nothing away, this will take nothing away. If 343i doesn't announce anything at E3, it isn't because of this arcade game.
Bryathos wrote:
I feel that when another haoo game comes out 343 stop paying attention to their previous one. Nothing major has happened to halo 5 since halo wars 2 came out, heck they are already done with the DLC for all their games that are out. Take a look at some of the other game companies like ubisoft, they keep adding dlc or "paying" attention to their older games when something new came out. Heck I think rainbow 6 siege has been out for three years and they are still doing stuff for it.
Usually yes but this one was made by another company not 343. No focus should of been lost during the making of raven
That looks awesome to play with friends. And it looks like old school art style. Me like.
Couber wrote:
That looks awesome to play with friends. And it looks like old school art style. Me like.
I love the way it looks, now they just need to make an Xbox version.
I'll give it a shot, could be fun with my family.
Bryathos wrote:
Dont you think they should focus on their actual halo games over this... monstrosity? The armor is all kinds of messed up, I mean look at it.... this "game" is just a money grabber since its arcade style. I realize 343i didnt really do this but come on.
I thought I was the only one who noticed how badly they screwed up the look of the ODST's armor. Is it really that hard for 343 Industries to recreate the ODSTs of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach?
It is not that bad. There's one picture in the Canon Fodder article of the squad, and their armor doesn't look any worse than the variety seen in Halo 3: ODST. Stop being so dramatic and pessimistic.
BleakFaun wrote:
Sure not.
They wil show us a new way to experience Halo...so prep yourself for the Halo Mega Block videogame.
Ooor they could make Lego Halo - The Video Game or something. Sadly they already made Halo games for phones.

Tho as I recall they stopped making it (i mean the mega block piece of....)...but you never know really, up until they will show us the trailer for it.
There's one thing you should not expect...the halo series. "It's not dead" and "they still working on it". Probably they have the title at least.
so prep yourself for the Halo Mega Block videogame.
Holy crap I hope so!

Quote:
There's one thing you should not expect...the halo series. "It's not dead" and "they still working on it". Probably they have the title at least.
You know, after the fanbaby reception of Halo 4 and 5, the incessant whining that Hunt the Truth didn't tie in to Halo 5 with stunning accuracy (despite literally no ARG doing so), I'd rather 343i not tell us a single [REDACTED] thing about Halo [6] until it's done and ready. I'd rather forego the excitement of seeing behind-the-scenes progress and Teaser Trailers than have the ever-typical Reddit trolls prone to down-voting comments to oblivion (thank the gods no one can do that here) rant and rave about how it's not "true Halo" art style, or whatever other petty complaint can be dredged up to whine and pine over how Halo was "better" under Bungie.
Bryathos wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
I know nothing was lost but think about it this way, let's say 343 makes 5 cents for every 50 cents to play (which I think is the general rate for an arcade game, I could be wrong I dont generally go to arcades.) Let's say it's a big hit and within a couple months this while project makes a million dollars (Us standard) in the first couple months, Then 343 makes 50,000 from almost nothing. Then do you think 343 will care about the quality of their games if they can just make games like this?
Prophets forbid that a company make money from a fun little side project. Besides, we already know 343 are passionate about Halo and the community. I'd be more worried about the Microsoft bigwigs.
I don’t know why people are upset over this. It doesn’t ruin anything. It doesn’t destroy any lore. It expands upon the events that take place during halo CE on installation 04 in a new and unique way to halo . It is done in an appropriate way it maintains the integrity of the halo CEA and Halo2A art styles. And the other raw thrills games are fantastic I really enjoyed aliens Armageddon. I have only been to D&B once or twice but after this trailer I have already planned a trip to my closest D&B just to play this with a few people and if it’s as good as I hope it is, I will keep returning. I am absolutely ecstatic for this and even more so for the scanable QR codes to posts on my halo waypoint. I mean I guess if you are that upset about it then just don’t play it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4