1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I played and beat the arcade game yesterday. One thing for certain is that it was very entertaining. Very long too. The only thing is my stats all came in but nothing about any rewards. Am i supposed to beat the game again or kill more enemies to get rewards? or do they just not exist yet?
I saw that someone got a badge for use on these forums. That is the only reward that I know of so far.
Oh you mean the badge op has allready. I too wish to have this badge. But other than the forum badge, and the kill stats, im not sure what else there is for rewards.
You also get one Fireteam Raven Platinum Req Pack, which didn't look like it came with any special items.
You also get one Fireteam Raven Platinum Req Pack, which didn't look like it came with any special items.
Yeah i just got the platnum pack, and ditto, its a normal platinum pack. It would be cool to get a emblem from it though.
Regice554 wrote:
Yeah i just got the platnum pack, and ditto, its a normal platinum pack. It would be cool to get a emblem from it though.
An emblem would be awesome. Or maybe a variant of the ODST armor for use in Halo 5? Maybe not anything new, it could just be a different variant of what we have in the game now.
Paventare wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
An emblem would be awesome. Or maybe a variant of the ODST armor for use in Halo 5? Maybe not anything new, it could just be a different variant of what we have in the game now.
yes i appreciated your opinion!
You get a HaloWaypoint Badge, a Halo 5 Premium REQ Pack, Halo Fireteam Raven stats on your service record, and assuming you cracked the top 20 in score, your gamertag on your local Fireteam Raven Leaderboard.
You get a HaloWaypoint Badge, a Halo 5 Premium REQ Pack, Halo Fireteam Raven stats on your service record, and assuming you cracked the top 20 in score, your gamertag on your local Fireteam Raven Leaderboard.
Thanks for this! May have to find mine and go play a few rounds. Do you need to actually beat it or just play at all to get the badges/req pack?
You also receive a Fireteam Raven nameplate in MCC. There may be other things we haven't noticed yet as well...
Geoffyz wrote:
You also receive a Fireteam Raven nameplate in MCC. There may be other things we haven't noticed yet as well...
Awesome, definitely going to go after it now. Thanks!
How do you link the playing to your account? I have a quick game the other day before I realised that there was rewards, but I didn't see any way to link it.
Bruce6571 wrote:
How do you link the playing to your account? I have a quick game the other day before I realised that there was rewards, but I didn't see any way to link it.
The QR code scanners are located between the guns mounted to the game cabinet.

Your QR code can be generated by going to your Fireteam Raven Service Record. It's easiest to take a screenshot of the QR code on your mobile device and then hold the device over the cabinet's QR scanner. "Welcome [your gamertag]" will flash at the bottom of the screen when you scan in.

Let me know if you have any more questions.
EE Hoff wrote:
Thanks for this! May have to find mine and go play a few rounds. Do you need to actually beat it or just play at all to get the badges/req pack?
You're welcome! I believe you just need to play the game.
EE Hoff wrote:
You're welcome! I believe you just need to play the game.
I was thinking about that, dose he need to just play a mission or beat the entire mission? Like, dose he need to just kill 5 grunts while loged in, or dose he need to reach the end of mission report with the stats on it.
Regice554 wrote:
Oh you mean the badge op has allready. I too wish to have this badge. But other than the forum badge, and the kill stats, im not sure what else there is for rewards.
I read somewhere on the forums you get a fire team raven title for use in game on MCC.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Regice554 wrote:
I read somewhere on the forums you get a fire team raven title for use in game on MCC.
You do! I play mcc and i can confirm that info. The name plate has the fire team raven symbol, and 3 light blue stripes going sideways along the name plate length. Its very showy with the stripes, or at least in my opinion because i have been asked a few times where to get it.
Wait so do you need to beat the game for the mcc nameplate or just play it?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3