1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Just complete one level (best to do it on story mode) while signed in with your profile.
Thanks
AshamanND wrote:
This Post has all the Nameplate info you could ever want.
The Rewards are A MCC Nameplate and a Waypoint profile badge to answer the topic.

I'll be playing raven in a few days does anyone know do you know if you just have to play a game aka one mission or do you have to complete the entire game for the nameplate?

Also if just one mission do you have to complete that mission or just play?
AshamanND wrote:
I'll be playing raven in a few days do you know if you just have to play a game aka one mission or do you have to complete the entire game for the nameplate?
  • You definitely do not have to complete the whole game
  • I'm not sure if you need to complete an entire mission, or if you can die and not complete the mission - but still receive the nameplate in MCC and req pack in H5.

Your best best is to complete a whole mission on Story mode. Shouldn't take more than 2-3 lives/swipes.
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
I'll be playing raven in a few days do you know if you just have to play a game aka one mission or do you have to complete the entire game for the nameplate?
  • You definitely do not have to complete the whole game
  • I'm not sure if you need to complete an entire mission, or if you can die and not complete the mission - but still receive the nameplate in MCC and req pack in H5.

Your best best is to complete a whole mission on Story mode. Shouldn't take more than 2-3 lives/swipes.
Alright grazie for the information one more thing is there any other specifics i need to know before i go?

Also how much does it cost and how long are the missions on average?
A few links for you:

Average cost
Another Average cost
Overview
Overall tips
Tips/Overview/AMA

For quick and dirty answers:
  • In the US it probably costs about $20-25 to play through the game normally without any kind of discount (D&B on Wednesdays)
  • Total Campaign length is about 40-60 minutes depending on skill (6 missions, so 7-10 minutes per mission)
  • Call the arcade you are going to visit before you go. Talk to the GM. Ask them specifically about the QR code scanners. There are TONS of reports coming in that arcade owners aren't setting up this function. So ask ahead.
Enjoy!
AshamanND wrote:
A few links for you:

Average costAnother Average costOverviewOverall tipsTips/Overview/AMAFor quick and dirty answers:
  • In the US it probably costs about $20-25 to play through the game normally without any kind of discount (D&B on Wednesdays)
  • Total Campaign length is about 40-60 minutes depending on skill (6 missions, so 7-10 minutes per mission)
  • Call the arcade you are going to visit before you go. Talk to the GM. Ask them specifically about the QR code scanners. There are TONS of reports coming in that arcade owners aren't setting up this function. So ask ahead.
Enjoy!
Grazie for all the helpful information you have provided and will do
I haven't gotten to play it anywhere, how do you get your account linked to it so that you get achievements for beating it?
I haven't gotten to play it anywhere, how do you get your account linked to it so that you get achievements for beating it?
You have to take your phone
Sign in to waypoint
Under Service Record find Fireteam Raven
Click the Generate QR Code
Scan that QR code using the machine
It will find you gamertag
Then you pick a mission or story then play.

Also I have not heard anything about achievements for it but I imagine if they do exist then what I listed above is what you need to do.
Sign in to waypoint

Also I have not heard anything about achievements for it but I imagine if they do exist then what I listed above is what you need to do.
Correct.

No achievements.
You get:
  • Fireteam Raven Platinum Pack for Halo 5, containing the usual items as well as an emblem
  • Halo Waypoint Badge
  • MCC Nameplate
  • Stats tracking for Fireteam Raven here on Waypoint.
AshamanND wrote:
Sign in to waypoint

Correct.

No achievements.
You get:
  • Fireteam Raven Platinum Pack for Halo 5, containing the usual items as well as an emblem
  • Halo Waypoint Badge
  • MCC Nameplate
  • Stats tracking for Fireteam Raven here on Waypoint.
Also just played it and am very disappointed with the ending to the game.
AshamanND wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Sorry to hear that!
Were you disappointed gameplay wise or story wise?

I don't think they really could have done anything different story wise (careful for spoilers!)

Also, congrats on the linking of your stats and account! Interesting that you decided to play as different characters for different levels =)
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Sorry to hear that!
Were you disappointed gameplay wise or story wise?

I don't think they really could have done anything different story wise (careful for spoilers!)

Also, congrats on the linking of your stats and account! Interesting that you decided to play as different characters for different levels =)
I wont realease any spoilers you'll have to play to find out for yourself to those who have not played.

I will however confirm a few things

I am attending the UGC Classic Tournament. On my way I stopped at the Dave n Busters in Columbus so I can confirm that at this location everything is set up properly.

Note this location it was confirmed by the senior game tech I was the first one to test this qr system.

Now for the qr guide here is a quick easy to follow guide on how to link your account to raven.

Before I go into details Dave N Busters us DB points. Raven at all there locations at least in the Use these as well. Raven cost 8.8db to play per life so a little over a dollar per.

Now for the steps heres the guide

1. Buy a charge card and put points on it using currency this depends on what country it is in. In America there are 4 options 25$ 35$ 40$ 50$. $25 dollars will be more than enough to get you through the entire game beating all 6 missions each with 3 of the characters, $40 for all 4 characters

2.Sign into waypoint, click on your profile, under service record find fireteam raven.

3.This has two options here first at the top of the page you'll see a qr code, one of two options will appear it will say either generate qr code or unlnk qr code.

4.Go back to three for reference, if you haven't generated a qr click generate qr. If you have a qr code generated already then you are good to go so move on to the next step. A note the qrs are specific to the gamertag each one is different.

5..insert you charge card into the machine

6.Before pressing start take your phone and put it face down on the scanner you'll know if the scanner works because if it does there will be white led lights outlining it.

7.After you have placed your phone face down with the QR code on the screen leave it sit for 10 to 15 seconds

8.Look up at the screen on the bottom you should see a message Please press start before signing in. This means your qr code is being read successfully.

9.Press start when the main menu opens up you will see on the bottom of the screen depending on the character you chose it will say welcome "your gamertag" this tells you the link was successful also the qr scanner will light up corresponding to the character you are playing as. So blue for ethan, orange for marcus, green for victor, purple for ava.

10.When you play linked successfully your gamertag will appear near your health bar instead of the characters name.

Some extra tips

Now just play there are 6 missions and 4 characters. Each character is the same ability wise.

The 4 characters are

Ethan

Marcus

Victor

Ava

To unlock the Fireteam Raven Nameplate and Waypoint Badge and H5 req pack you must compete at least one mission. However a note for some reason waypoint did not update stats until two mission were complete so you may want to play two missions or the whole campaign your choice. I played the entire game all 6 missions playing as all 4 characters.

To add i ot confirmed information that the majority of Dave n Busters have these systems set up correctly now just a side note.

I also will state if you can get the time then every halo fan should experience this game. So hopefully this helps anyone struggling or that is confused on this.

Also asha I get bored playing the same character so that's why I switched to mix it up. And also to answer your question I was disappointed a little on both aspects but mainly the overall story.
Excellent points three ohh nine!

I caution everyone about the cost. Every arcade has the option to change how quickly you die. Most want you to spend money. I think typically, $40 to play all 4 characters is not realistic. I think you are either really good at the game, or they had that machine set up easier. Or they had half price games (did you play on Wednesday?)

Also, am pretty sure you just need one mission for the stats and rewards - it just takes some time for the data to first go to RawThrills and then onto 343😊 I
AshamanND wrote:

I caution everyone about the cost. Every arcade has the option to change how quickly you die. Most want you to spend money. I think typically, $40 to play all 4 characters is not realistic. I think you are either really good at the game, or they had that machine set up easier. Or they had half price games (did you play on Wednesday?)

Also, am pretty sure you just need one mission for the stats and rewards - it just takes some time for the data to first go to RawThrills and then onto 343😊 I
Also depends if you play with others as well. I played by myself the entire time thats why i gave those numbers as i did.

I waited 10 to 15 minutes after first mission then refreshed... nothing, tried again nothing, complete second mission tried again it work, did this for all the missions so 3 sets of 2 in total.

I never saw an option to change how quickly you die could you elaborate here?

i spoke with all the techs on this machine before i played it.

Also you are going to die in this game it is set up to make you die, and have to re swipe to keep playing.
AshamanND wrote:

Also depends if you play with others as well. I played by myself the entire time thats why i gave those numbers as i did.

I waited 10 to 15 minutes after first mission then refreshed... nothing, tried again nothing, complete second mission tried again it work, did this for all the missions so 3 sets of 2 in total.

I never saw an option to change how quickly you die could you elaborate here?

i spoke with all the techs on this machine before i played it.

Also you are going to die in this game it is set up to make you die, and have to re swipe to keep playing.
The techs have the ability to alter how much damage the enemies do to you. The player has no choice, but the arcade owner/tech is able to make changes on the backend. This is supported by the devs in order to tweak how much money the arcade can make.
Also - have fun at UGC, I am super jealous!
AshamanND wrote:
Also - have fun at UGC, I am super jealous!
Its is a tournament i will say though that the drive was a pain but I will try to enjoy it i would compete but its H3 not H5.

Also usually as i was told if you get to the arcade earlier enough you won't have to deal with those tweaks, they mainly put them on during busy times i remember one of the techs saying. Please note one of the techs is a friend of a friend.

If players just want the reward they just got to complete one mission but to get the full experience i say to play all 6 missions and make sure to play each character at least once.
AshamanND wrote:
Thanks so much for this. I'm drooling slightly! Bookmarked!
I played and beat the arcade game yesterday. One thing for certain is that it was very entertaining. Very long too. The only thing is my stats all came in but nothing about any rewards. Am i supposed to beat the game again or kill more enemies to get rewards? or do they just not exist yet?
I think you get a badge for playing it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3