1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
A cool reward from playing fire team raven would be a piece of armor in halo infinite or 5
How much would a full playthrough cost?
Average is $20 USD
AshamanND wrote:
Average is $20 USD
Thank you
Yeah I only got some req pack that is about as good as a very lucky gold pack drop
AshamanND wrote:
Average is $20 USD
Thank you
Yh I think I must of spent at least £12 playing the whole thing but was really good! And enjoyed playing the game quite a bit.
A cool reward from playing fire team raven would be a piece of armor in halo infinite or 5
Yh would be really good if we actually got a piece of armour rather than just a REQ pack and badge but I am happy that we at least got something, was a nice touch to the while thing 🙂👌
Regice554 wrote:
You also get one Fireteam Raven Platinum Req Pack, which didn't look like it came with any special items.
Yeah i just got the platnum pack, and ditto, its a normal platinum pack. It would be cool to get a emblem from it though.
My pack had all ODST skins.
You're supposed to link your XBL tag and you should get a forum badge and a nameplate on Halo MCC as well as a Halo 5 req pack.
I have played through the game twice but since they are unclear on how to link your account I was unable to save my stats
I have played through the game twice but since they are unclear on how to link your account I was unable to save my stats
Have you gone through the list here?
Quote:
Track your performance and earn rewards by logging in to the Halo: Fireteam Raven arcade cabinet. Follow the steps below to log in to your Xbox Live account with a QR tag:
  • Visit the Halo: Fireteam Raven Service Record
  • Generate a QR tag for your account
  • Scan your QR tag before your play session begins
  • Return to Halo Waypoint to view stats and claim rewards
Please allow up to eight hours for rewards to be delivered on Halo Waypoint. If you encounter any problems during your arcade experience, please contact Play Mechanix support at 1-630-942-1070.
Have you gone through the list here?
Quote:
Track your performance and earn rewards by logging in to the Halo: Fireteam Raven arcade cabinet. Follow the steps below to log in to your Xbox Live account with a QR tag:
  • Visit the Halo: Fireteam Raven Service Record
  • Generate a QR tag for your account
  • Scan your QR tag before your play session begins
  • Return to Halo Waypoint to view stats and claim rewards
Please allow up to eight hours for rewards to be delivered on Halo Waypoint. If you encounter any problems during your arcade experience, please contact Play Mechanix support at 1-630-942-1070.
I did and it said it worked but when I got onto HaloWaypoint I had no stats or rewards
AshamanND wrote:
I saw that someone got a badge for use on these forums. That is the only reward that I know of so far.
You also get a Fireteam Raven nameplate.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3