OP Blast88

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
When the Master Chief appeared in the ice cannon I was in pure awe
Same. That was a truly epic moment.
MrDeath130 wrote:
They won't add anything. Even though there are "canon" events in the games, everything related to gameplay is fairly flexible. Everyone plays the game a little differently. My experience on Heroic Co-op vs Legendary Solo All Skulls On is going to very much change the game. For example, the "canon" version of Halo CE I suppose would be the book The Flood, but when things don't add up, I wouldn't stress too much over it because it's nearly impossible to make sure every little seam lines up in a huge franchise like Halo. Just enjoy it for what it is and recognize the limitations!
Now how the new scenes get added doesn’t have to go by exactly every movement of the character when not in cutscene mode. I’m just talking about the scenes, that’s all and if they don’t get to be officially added (Plan A), then we could always create a mod that adds these scenes (Plan B).
Blast88 wrote:
MrDeath130 wrote:
They won't add anything. Even though there are "canon" events in the games, everything related to gameplay is fairly flexible. Everyone plays the game a little differently. My experience on Heroic Co-op vs Legendary Solo All Skulls On is going to very much change the game. For example, the "canon" version of Halo CE I suppose would be the book The Flood, but when things don't add up, I wouldn't stress too much over it because it's nearly impossible to make sure every little seam lines up in a huge franchise like Halo. Just enjoy it for what it is and recognize the limitations!
Now how the new scenes get added doesn’t have to go by exactly every movement of the character when not in cutscene mode. I’m just talking about the scenes, that’s all and if they don’t get to be officially added (Plan A), then we could always create a mod that adds these scenes (Plan B).
I don't see Plan A happening.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2