Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Searching for some HFR info

OP Soviet Potato99

So I have watched summaries of Halo Fire team Raven and such, but I have never played the game and I had two major questions, 1) is the game cannon and if it is then does it cannon-hood come before Halo CE’s and 2) is the game fun. I have heard a lot of complaints about the game, and wonder if they have merit or not
I can give you a educated guess on the 1st one. Like Star Wars where active cannon info is not offered legends may step in as cannon. So yes it is cannon and fire team raven took out a scarab assaulting the Chief even if the is not viewed on CE but like the events of Keyes in CE is also cannon (FR overrides but they mostly fit together)
I'll answer #2, yes the game is fun and is worth playing at least once but you should play more than once at more than one position/character.

Can you name some of these complaints? If I had to guess, I would say you're referring to the issues people have linking their Waypoint QR codes. I don't see any point in complaining about the gameplay because it is very controlled as a consequence of the genre. It's not like you can find game breaking bugs. Maybe I'm wrong?