Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Sould Fireteam Raven come to ODST FF?

OP RamboBambiBambo

Plain and simple, I believe that the four members of Fireteam Raven should join Halo 3 ODST's Firefight as playable characters that can be unlocked. Their armor assets already exist in Halo 3 as of Season 6, so it would honestly be just a small matter of making slight edits to their models and rigging them to the ODST body in H3ODST rather than the Spartan body of Halo 3.

Thoughts anyone?
I totally agree. Its honestly such a super simple way to add more to ODST. not really sure they could put much else other than them, with exception of weapon/vehicle skins but I'm fine if those aren't in ODST as it's just firefight.
I totally agree. Its honestly such a super simple way to add more to ODST. not really sure they could put much else other than them, with exception of weapon/vehicle skins but I'm fine if those aren't in ODST as it's just firefight.
Love the support dude.
They have plenty that they could add in.
  • BR
  • Plasma Rifle Regular
  • Halo 3 Magnum
  • Halo 3 SMG
  • NMPD Riot Gear player as Officer Mike Brandley
  • Halo 3 Marine Pfc Chips Dubbo
  • Halo 3 Marine SgtMaj Johnson
  • Halo 3 ODST NPC
  • Halo 3 Hornet Pilot as Foehammer
  • Halo Reach ODSTs
  • Halo 2 Anniversary ODSTs
  • ONI ODST Jameson Locke
  • Sedra ODST Talitha Macer
They gots options dude. And I have hope.
Love the support dude.
  • BR
  • Plasma Rifle Regular
  • Halo 3 Magnum
  • Halo 3 SMG
  • Halo 3 ODST NPC
  • Halo Reach ODSTs
  • ONI ODST Jameson Locke
The BR I believe is actually already in the game as a custom option and I have had it pop up in fiesta in mm before. The 3 other weapons you mentioned would be cool as well. Marine Johnson and the other ODST skins I actually can't believe slipped my mind lol. I've been wanting SgtMaj Johnson as a character for a while and he technically is in the game already in the ending cutscene so it would be cool I think.
I'd support the idea of adding them in. All about that variety and it could be a good excuse to test the popularity for an eventual addition of the game to MCC
Love the support dude.
  • BR
  • Plasma Rifle Regular
  • Halo 3 Magnum
  • Halo 3 SMG
  • Halo 3 ODST NPC
  • Halo Reach ODSTs
  • ONI ODST Jameson Locke
The Brute Plasma Rifle in Halo 3 ODST is just a reskinned normal Plasma Rifle from Halo 3, unlike in Halo 2 where the Brute Plasma Rifle fires faster (but also overheats faster).
Wylyth1992 wrote:
Love the support dude.
  • BR
  • Plasma Rifle Regular
  • Halo 3 Magnum
  • Halo 3 SMG
  • Halo 3 ODST NPC
  • Halo Reach ODSTs
  • ONI ODST Jameson Locke
The Brute Plasma Rifle in Halo 3 ODST is just a reskinned normal Plasma Rifle from Halo 3, unlike in Halo 2 where the Brute Plasma Rifle fires faster (but also overheats faster).
That is kinda wierd... considering the fact that Halo 3 now has it available in forge alongside the Tactical Magnum and Suppressed SMG.
Wylyth1992 wrote:
Love the support dude.
  • BR
  • Plasma Rifle Regular
  • Halo 3 Magnum
  • Halo 3 SMG
  • Halo 3 ODST NPC
  • Halo Reach ODSTs
  • ONI ODST Jameson Locke
That is kinda wierd... considering the fact that Halo 3 now has it available in forge alongside the Tactical Magnum and Suppressed SMG.
Probably considered a reskin, considering that the Plasma Rifle in Halo MCC's Halo 3 does not have a Brute skin like the one in Halo MCC's Halo CE
I'm down for the addition. I like variety of things.
That would be really neat!
Wylyth1992 wrote:
Wylyth1992 wrote:
Love the support dude.
  • BR
  • Plasma Rifle Regular
  • Halo 3 Magnum
  • Halo 3 SMG
  • Halo 3 ODST NPC
  • Halo Reach ODSTs
  • ONI ODST Jameson Locke
Probably considered a reskin, considering that the Plasma Rifle in Halo MCC's Halo 3 does not have a Brute skin like the one in Halo MCC's Halo CE
I went into MCC over the weekend and the Brute Plasma Rifle is definitely different from the regular.
Higher fire-rate and damage per shot at the cost of overheating 1.5x faster.
Wylyth1992 wrote:
Wylyth1992 wrote:
Love the support dude.
  • BR
  • Plasma Rifle Regular
  • Halo 3 Magnum
  • Halo 3 SMG
  • Halo 3 ODST NPC
  • Halo Reach ODSTs
  • ONI ODST Jameson Locke
I went into MCC over the weekend and the Brute Plasma Rifle is definitely different from the regular.
Higher fire-rate and damage per shot at the cost of overheating 1.5x faster.
Yeah, did some research and the one added to Halo 3 is different, but the one in Halo 3 ODST was just a reskin of the normal Plasma Rifle from Halo 3.
I’m honestly surprised that they haven’t done it already
I think it's a great idea to bring Fireteam Raven to the Halo 3: ODST Firefight. I can definitely see it happened in future Halo MCC Seasons and Updates.