Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

specifics for the machine

OP PuRe Messoric

hers what I'd like to know
* how big is the machine?
* how much can i buy it for when it goes on sale later in 2018?
* can i use headphones on it?
* when will it go on sale?
* would i be able to buy a machine that you can set to either use quarters to play or o be free to play?
* Thank you
I want a machine for my house! How much does it cost?
Halo: Fireteam Raven will be available on a broader level through distributors later this year. Additional information will be available then.

That was a quote from the most recent Halo Community Update: Duty in Battle. You should go and read it about the upcoming Fireteam: Raven game
I want a machine for my house! How much does it cost?Halo: Fireteam Raven will be available on a broader level through distributors later this year. Additional information will be available then.

That was a quote from the most recent Halo Community Update: Duty in Battle. You should go and read it about the upcoming Fireteam: Raven game
I have read it before posting, i've only asked questions that i couldn't find answers to
Can't answer all your questions, but some of them can kind of get answered
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/92f069f023a1483db48c88ce05eb4ccf/topics/frequently-asked-questions/eb009b3f-1d73-4bc4-a61f-ebdf970e3b01/posts
Quote:
I want a machine for my house! How much does it cost?
Halo: Fireteam Raven will be available on a broader level through distributors later this year. Additional information will be available then.
Regarding size, I don't believe the exact specs are out but it hosts a 130-inch screen so you can probably guesstimate from there.
It's unlikely to have headphone slots.
I want a machine for my house! How much does it cost?Halo: Fireteam Raven will be available on a broader level through distributors later this year. Additional information will be available then.

I have read it before posting, i've only asked questions that i couldn't find answers to
Okay, I figured I would share.

stckrboy wrote:
Can't answer all your questions, but some of them can kind of get answered
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/92f069f023a1483db48c88ce05eb4ccf/topics/frequently-asked-questions/eb009b3f-1d73-4bc4-a61f-ebdf970e3b01/posts
Quote:
Regarding size, I don't believe the exact specs are out but it hosts a 130-inch screen so you can probably guesstimate from there.
It's unlikely to have headphone slots.
We'll soon see. I'm anxious to see how it will be available later this year
So no specific release date yet?
The cost of buying a machine for your house will be thousands of dollars, easily above the $5000 mark. Most older arcade machines are usually a couple of thousand dollars. Under Google shopping there is a walking dead arcade machine priced at like $13,000! So unless you are rich I wouldn't plan on buying you own machine.
I have four Platinum packs... If we match in a game send me a quick message in game saying I see you or something (so I can verify we did match) and a friend request so I can gift you a pack. You don't have to keep me as a "friend" as I am a solo player.
More information will be released as we get closed to the release date. I don't think most of your questions have answers yet.
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
More information will be released as we get closed to the release date. I don't think most of your questions have answers yet.
my friend, who would ask a question they already have the answer to? it would just waste the time of the asker, and the answerer
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
my friend, who would ask a question they already have the answer to? it would just waste the time of the asker, and the answerer
I don't have the answers sadly lol
Bumping this up as CIA391 came across a link to some specs on the Raw Thrills website.
For anyone interested int he details: http://rawthrills.com/games/halo-fireteam-raven/
Quote:
Game features
  • Officially licensed by Microsoft
  • Stunning 130inch {Panoramic 4K Display!
  • Intense 4-Player Action with Force Feedback Guns!
  • Immersive 5.1 Surround Sound Puts You in the Battle!
  • Players Can Easily Link Their XBOX Live Gamertag/Accounts Via QR Code for Exclusive Stat’s & Rewards!
Specifications
Shipping – 3060lbs
  • 33″D x 55″W x 50.5″H (x2)
  • 37″D x 57″W x 85.5″H (x2)
  • 36″D x 61″W x 85.5″H (x2)
  • 27.5″D X 81″D x 69″H
Additional Content
Halo: Fireteam Raven™ Brochure – 4.87MB
Halo: Fireteam Raven™ Manual – 7.77MB
Yeah unless you have a substantial amount of money to spend on an arcade machine I wouldn't count on getting on of these. Arcade machines are already pretty pricey I also don't imagine a 130 inch 4K TV will be cheap.