Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Stats Not Showing Up?

OP Evilclownbobo

Last night, myself and 3 friends went to D&B to play Halo: Fireteam Raven. 3 out of the 4 of us scanned our QR Codes at the beginning of the the game (after pressing the Start button) and each seen our gamertag appear on the screen.

We all completely finished the game from the beginning to end and went to compare stats afterwards. One of us three were able to see all of their stats right away on their Service Record page, but myself and the second friend did not see any stats showing. As of the time of me typing this out, I still do not see any record of me having played the game here. I can't speak for the second friend, but i'm certain I was never logged out at any point during the game, so I'm a bit baffled as to why only one of us three can view our stats (and claim the rewards).

Has anyone else experienced this and/or have any idea why this is?
Same here I have passed the game three times with different characters making sure I'm not logged out but when I look at my service record it says I haven't even passed any missions. And the characters in the background don't reveal them selves.
Good to know I'm not the only one. Has there seriously been no official response on this?
Mine always seems to take 10+ mins to update. Although not super sure how accurate it is.
Last night, myself and 3 friends went to D&B to play Halo: Fireteam Raven. 3 out of the 4 of us scanned our QR Codes at the beginning of the the game (after pressing the Start button) and each seen our gamertag appear on the screen.

We all completely finished the game from the beginning to end and went to compare stats afterwards. One of us three were able to see all of their stats right away on their Service Record page, but myself and the second friend did not see any stats showing. As of the time of me typing this out, I still do not see any record of me having played the game here. I can't speak for the second friend, but i'm certain I was never logged out at any point during the game, so I'm a bit baffled as to why only one of us three can view our stats (and claim the rewards).

The first question that comes to mind is did you, or your second friend, ever miss a continue? Like did the continue come up and you didn't swipe your card in the 30 seconds given? That might have thrown everything off.

Also, there are some glitches in the system. I played last night, with my girlfriend and two other friends. My girlfriend linked her gamertag but is only showing stats from missions 1 and 6. I'd be curious to see if there are any official statements about certain bugs/glitches

The first question that comes to mind is did you, or your second friend, ever miss a continue? Like did the continue come up and you didn't swipe your card in the 30 seconds given? That might have thrown everything off.

Also, there are some glitches in the system. I played last night, with my girlfriend and two other friends. My girlfriend linked her gamertag but is only showing stats from missions 1 and 6. I'd be curious to see if there are any official statements about certain bugs/glitches
I am 99% sure that this didn't occur for me (can't speak for the other friend, though). So I guess there's nothing to do but try it again... This is pretty unfortunate, as it's a fairly long trek to the closest D&B for myself and said friends. :(

I am 99% sure that this didn't occur for me (can't speak for the other friend, though). So I guess there's nothing to do but try it again... This is pretty unfortunate, as it's a fairly long trek to the closest D&B for myself and said friends. :(
I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll get another chance
I played about 2 weeks ago. Scanned the QR code, name was on screen the whole time, even managed to get my name on the board. No stats online. My brother was playing with me the whole time, scanned his code, his stats showed up. Mine are still a no-show. A little more than annoyed at this point.
I just played a full session in Oregon. I have stats showing for each individual mission, but the overall says 0/6 completed.
I also played as one character the whole time, but the image of the character is not filled I on any missions.

I have looked at the overall leaderboards and noticed other people seem to have completed the game but with no character image showing on each mission. Still other people I have seen DO have characters images showing.

Not sure what is going on, but it sure would be nice if these stats worked. It isn't cheap to play!
I also had the same thing happen. Logged in and played the missions all the way through and had my gamrtag pop up but still to this point none of my stats have registered. It was two days ago. I went with three other buddies and only 1 person had stats on the 6th mission and nothing else. We even played through it a second time. It’s about 2-3 hours to the nearest D&B and not too happy to hear nothing counted towards my account
I also had the same thing happen. Logged in and played the missions all the way through and had my gamrtag pop up but still to this point none of my stats have registered. It was two days ago. I went with three other buddies and only 1 person had stats on the 6th mission and nothing else. We even played through it a second time. It’s about 2-3 hours to the nearest D&B and not too happy to hear nothing counted towards my account
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I started another thread as well, to try and track all the known issues with stats tracking.Check it out here.If you wouldn't mind, could you post all your details there? Maybe location, time, gamertags of who you played with, what character you each played with, story mode or mission select, and what stats exactly showed up or didnt?
Hopefully with as much detail as possible from different sources will give them the tools to investigate.

Thanks!