Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

UK and European release.

OP DarkraiNewmoon

I'm super hyped to play this game, but sadly the Arcade scene has died here in the UK and some of my mainland friends have said that they don't have arcades over there either.

I am curious how this game will be distributed about for Halo fans to play in such areas as the arcade scene is dead outside of retro-focused arcades.
I have always been a fan of Arcade Shooters (Time Crisis series, Aliens, Jurassic Park, etc) so this is one I really want to play it with my mates.

Only major Arcade that is close to me is the Namco Funscape in London (200 miles away and in a different country), maybe one or two others in the UK, but I really can not think of where I would be able to play.

I have no clue about the situation over in mainland Europe other than what has been told to me, so I hope that 343i, Raw Thrills and Play Mechanix can get this right for us all.
Bring it to London pleaseee.
Arcades are dead for a long time in western Europe for over a decade. In geek-focused-stores maybe, but they are more in the old arcade / nostolgia thing than in releasing brand new arcade game - in France at least.
perhaps put it on xbox arcade
I'm super hyped to play this game, but sadly the Arcade scene has died here in the UK and some of my mainland friends have said that they don't have arcades over there either.

I am curious how this game will be distributed about for Halo fans to play in such areas as the arcade scene is dead outside of retro-focused arcades.
I have always been a fan of Arcade Shooters (Time Crisis series, Aliens, Jurassic Park, etc) so this is one I really want to play it with my mates.

Only major Arcade that is close to me is the Namco Funscape in London (200 miles away and in a different country), maybe one or two others in the UK, but I really can not think of where I would be able to play.

I have no clue about the situation over in mainland Europe other than what has been told to me, so I hope that 343i, Raw Thrills and Play Mechanix can get this right for us all.
BandaiNamco have exclusive distribution rights for Europe, Middle East and Africa.

There are 8 Namco Funscapes in the UK and there's been a hint from 343i one could be in the London location (though that said: it's a big machine and there could be space issues). However: I would expect independent locations and places like Bowling Alleys which have arcade sections will be interested too.

The numbers you're saying there though sound extremely low when you look at the numbers which have been shown on the production line
I guess I'll never going to play it no chance for a release here in Germany
Hope you get it there at some point, I really do. I feel all Halo fans should get a chance at some point.
Hope you get it there at some point, I really do. I feel all Halo fans should get a chance at some point.
I've been speaking to a guy involved in sales and distribution for Europe and it sounds like they're pushing it pretty hard and it should be pretty widely available: UK coverage still not confirmed but I was pleasantly surprised by the numbers they were talking about. Plenty of people probably still will need to travel unless they have an arcade very nearby, but should be alright
I hope it comes to canada