Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

UK and European release.

OP DarkraiNewmoon

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'm already planning my trip up there. It's great news!
Hey,

Just a heads up - a lot of people have run into Waypoint linking issues in the US.
If you value your ability to track stats, give them a call before you make the trip, speak to a manager and ask if they've hooked/set it up.

If you aren't too worried about that, then go enjoy! It's super fun. =)
AshamanND wrote:
Hey,

Just a heads up - a lot of people have run into Waypoint linking issues in the US.
If you value your ability to track stats, give them a call before you make the trip, speak to a manager and ask if they've hooked/set it up.

It may be a few months before I can afford to head there to play it, in which time it'll likely be fully operational.
Thanks for the heads up though! :)
There is a fire team raven game in Hollywood bowl in north Finchley, London
AshamanND wrote:
Hey,

It may be a few months before I can afford to head there to play it, in which time it'll likely be fully operational.
Thanks for the heads up though! :)
Fair enough!
I'd still check in with your arcade before you do anyways. Not sure how good the staff are at your place there, but the ones out here don't seem to test all those features unless someone actually brings up the issues with them.

Hope you get the chance to play soon!
Good News Everyone!!

Another has been spotted at the Hollywood Bowl, at the Red Dragon Centre in Cardiff.
Good News Everyone!!

Another has been spotted at the Hollywood Bowl, at the Red Dragon Centre in Cardiff.
Excellent news! Especially for those in South Wales (like I am) or South West England.
For my fellow UKian's - "It's official! Halo: Fireteam Raven has landed in the UK at Hollywood Bowl Leeds."https://www.facebook.com/rawthrills/posts/10156552680004820
Nice, although I hope it comes to London. Leeds is too far from my place. London's only 30 mins away for me.
I have just learned that if you cannot find one locally you could always buy one for yourself at the low low price of £52,000.
i hope for the italian release next year
There's two places I know of in London that would benefit from this, Las Vegas Soho and Heart Of Gaming.
Personally I'd prefer Las Vegas Soho.
Italian Location?
Hollywood Bowl Teesside had it. Surely there's a list somewhere?
It just landed up in Edinburgh in Scotland, I'm heading out there asap!!

Also, locations list:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-fireteam-raven-location-list
Ah cool thanks for the list.

Sadly, Teesside didn't have a QR code scanner :( Still played it though!
Thanks for the list, stckr. There's one much closer to me now!
does anyone know anything about germany?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2