Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Waypoint link issues

OP AshamanND

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
KeFkA XIII wrote:
Where Address: Dave and Busters at Philadelphia Mills, 1995 Franklin Mills Cir, Philadelphia, PA 19154
When: 8/27

Completed the entire campaign and still no stats for any of us. Also the center channel speaker was completely blown so there was no music and tons of crackles the game is great but the entire experience was ruined especially with the stats not uploading
Did your gamertag pop up on screen?

Did you notice if you scored enough points to get your gamertag on the machine's leaderboard?
How many people did you play with, and are you willing to share their gamertags?
AshamanND wrote:
Where: Dave & Busters 9450 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX 75231;
When: 8/19/2018

Played the first level with my brother all the way through, gamertag was on the screen the whole time. Stats are still not showing up. My brother's, Musik Lunatic, on the other hand, are up-to-date.
Hey, thanks for sharing!
Did you play Story mode or mission select?
Which player did you each play as?
I played story mode, as the Green character. I played today at Dave & Busters at 425 Curtis Mathes Way, Arlington, TX 76018, and the stats finally showed up, but they show me as playing the 2nd character on the left (Position 2, going left to right, since I can't remember their names), but I was definitely in Pos 3 the whole time. Still not sure why my last 2 attempts to play didn't show up.
AshamanND wrote:

Played the first level with my brother all the way through, gamertag was on the screen the whole time. Stats are still not showing up. My brother's, Musik Lunatic, on the other hand, are up-to-date.
I would also invite your brother Musik Lunatic to share his experience as well. It looks like from his service record he has 4 sessions played. Although only player 1 is highlighted in each mission for him.

I would be curious to know who he played as each time and if it was story mode or mission select.
Yeah, he played that same position every time, and each time was story mode, or he jumped in the middle of a session.
AshamanND wrote:

Hey, thanks for sharing!
Did you play Story mode or mission select?
Which player did you each play as?
I played story mode, as the Green character. I played today at Dave & Busters at 425 Curtis Mathes Way, Arlington, TX 76018, and the stats finally showed up, but they show me as playing the 2nd character on the left (Position 2, going left to right, since I can't remember their names), but I was definitely in Pos 3 the whole time. Still not sure why my last 2 attempts to play didn't show up.
Sounds like it isn't configured properly.

Most likely an issue with Dave & Busters, and their setup of the machine.
AshamanND wrote:
KeFkA XIII wrote:
Where Address: Dave and Busters at Philadelphia Mills, 1995 Franklin Mills Cir, Philadelphia, PA 19154
When: 8/27

Completed the entire campaign and still no stats for any of us. Also the center channel speaker was completely blown so there was no music and tons of crackles the game is great but the entire experience was ruined especially with the stats not uploading
Did your gamertag pop up on screen?

Did you notice if you scored enough points to get your gamertag on the machine's leaderboard?
How many people did you play with, and are you willing to share their gamertags?
Kefka xiii made the leaderboard, sheepishpython, namreh
I just noticed that I'm not anywhere on the leaderboard but two others are. This is strange.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2