1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Forgive me but I'm going to be cursing go off the rails:
So I did everything Halo waypoint told me to do when it came to logging into fireteam Raven to track my progressI hate to be the guy that complains rest in 15 -Yoinking!- dollars on a -Yoink- game it didn't even scan my -Yoinking!- QR code I'm literally so irate even the round one employee did not know what the hell I was talking about we're asking him. So kudos to round 1 for not properly training their employees and to them wasting my time and money 😡😠😡😠 I would have been totally impressive an awesome experience if it were not for the fact that I just feel ripped off.
also update for some reason the QR code doesn't seem to want to load on Halo waypoint I guess you guys even managed to muck that up for me too.
Should I buy the halo raven game?
The scanner did not work for me either. I was pretty bummed.
First you obviously get the code up first, if it's not working as stated above log out and back in. I didn't get it linked the first time either just because I tried scanning it at the wrong point. You want to scan it when you're on the character selection screen and then it should be able to work. Whether it gets linked or not, it's a fun arcade game you should just be able to enjoy on a night/afternoon out with or without friends.

This post has been hidden.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2