Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

WHERE DO YOU PLAY THIS GAME !

OP IMMORTAL VASILY

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I WANNA TRY PUT THIS GAME SO BAD BEFORE GALO INFINITE COMES OUT BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET HALO FIRETEAM RAVEN I HEARD ITS IN AN ARCADE RIGHT LIKE WHERE WHAT KIND OF ARCADE AHHHHHH I WANNA PLAY IT SOS SOS SOS SOS
An arcade that has arcade games.
99% of daves n busters
etc.
I WANNA TRY PUT THIS GAME SO BAD BEFORE GALO INFINITE COMES OUT BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET HALO FIRETEAM RAVEN I HEARD ITS IN AN ARCADE RIGHT LIKE WHERE WHAT KIND OF ARCADE AHHHHHH I WANNA PLAY IT SOS SOS SOS SOS
The caps is a little excessive.....

But there is a location list here.

But there is a location list
Oh thx

Holy moly! we have them in Canada?!
Edit: the reason I mentioned Canada is because I assumed that kinda stuff was only available in America.

Holy moly! we have them in Canada?!
All over the world, in fact!
Does anyone know if all the locations listed still has the arcade active? I have a couple of hours to kill in London, UK, wednesday and thought I might check it out.
Does anyone know if all the locations listed still has the arcade active? I have a couple of hours to kill in London, UK, wednesday and thought I might check it out.
I would assume so, it's still fairly new and it features a popular gaming title, so no reason to put any out of service. The one location I've been to on the list has had it.
On Italy there is one machine but the display to connect on Halowaypoint doesn’t run
I would assume so, it's still fairly new and it features a popular gaming title, so no reason to put any out of service. The one location I've been to on the list has had it.
Then I´ll check it out tomorrow! Thanks for a quick reply :)
I've had a few machines in my city that never got on the list and it has been for months now. I would recommend just checking the place out.
Pluto70 wrote:
I've had a few machines in my city that never got on the list and it has been for months now. I would recommend just checking the place out.
Yeah, I got to try it out in one of the London locations! It was pretty cool but I think it would be more enjoyable as a party of four :)
An arcade that has arcade games.
99% of daves n busters
etc.
I actually played this at this no name movie theater lol
I had no clue this was a thing! I wonder if we will get a port or something on the Xbox?
I had no clue this was a thing! I wonder if we will get a port or something on the Xbox?
I doubt it'll ever get ported.
It was licensed to Raw Thrills / Play Mechanix to make and generate revenue. Putting it on Xbox would eliminate their revenue stream from it.

In any case, it's super fun as an arcade shooter - get out and try it!
I see, welp I guess the world awaits hahahah
Dave N busters dude
In the UK they are scattered all over, but mostly at bowling alleys
Moyer wrote:
Well yeh there like that but with the lockdown nobody can currently go near to play them. It may be a while before those open again.
ronnie42 wrote:
Moyer wrote:
Well yeh there like that but with the lockdown nobody can currently go near to play them. It may be a while before those open again.
Well of course, just mentioning it for anyone wondering in the UK. The first place I'm heading after lockdown is over
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2