1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Moyer wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Moyer wrote:
In the UK they are scattered all over, but mostly at bowling alleys
Well yeh there like that but with the lockdown nobody can currently go near to play them. It may be a while before those open again.
Well of course, just mentioning it for anyone wondering in the UK. The first place I'm heading after lockdown is over
Yeh I'm tempted to too when lockdown's are removed, I'm in the uk. Just speaking from own experience since it's the usual rules of exercise only or shopping or essential work only travel, the usual social distancing rules.

As far as I'm aware some places are opening again in the uk but it's more like pick up, go type things and even delivery's don't have face to face anymore or at least that's becoming more common. So not sure how long the lockdown will be but we're supposed to find out more in about 2 weeks but it's seems doubtful since the death numbers are still high, though I believe they have been going down slowly.

I think the main problem with the lockdown is most people are ignoring the social distancing and people are having illegal parties so there kind of forcing the lockdown extensions.

I think for now I think 343i should look into other ways to potentially play Fireteam Raven like maybe bring the game to Switch since the motion control's probably would suit the platform since the industry's could do with the old style of 'Time Crisis' gun style games to return.
ronnie42 wrote:
Moyer wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Moyer wrote:
Well yeh there like that but with the lockdown nobody can currently go near to play them. It may be a while before those open again.
Well of course, just mentioning it for anyone wondering in the UK. The first place I'm heading after lockdown is over
Yeh I'm tempted to too when lockdown's are removed, I'm in the uk. Just speaking from own experience since it's the usual rules of exercise only or shopping or essential work only travel, the usual social distancing rules.

As far as I'm aware some places are opening again in the uk but it's more like pick up, go type things and even delivery's don't have face to face anymore or at least that's becoming more common. So not sure how long the lockdown will be but we're supposed to find out more in about 2 weeks but it's seems doubtful since the death numbers are still high, though I believe they have been going down slowly.

I think the main problem with the lockdown is most people are ignoring the social distancing and people are having illegal parties so there kind of forcing the lockdown extensions.

I think for now I think 343i should look into other ways to potentially play Fireteam Raven like maybe bring the game to Switch since the motion control's probably would suit the platform since the industry's could do with the old style of 'Time Crisis' gun style games to return.
Even when lockdown ends in various places, I'd still avoid an Arcade for awhile.
So many people touching those controls etc.

As far as another platform goes - that's unlikely, as they probably have a deal with Raw Thrills that gives them sole rights for this game (at least for a number of years). Otherwise why would Raw Thrills have gone through the expense of developing it, if they can't reap the rewards?
AshamanND wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Moyer wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Moyer wrote:
Even when lockdown ends in various places, I'd still avoid an Arcade for awhile.
So many people touching those controls etc.

As far as another platform goes - that's unlikely, as they probably have a deal with Raw Thrills that gives them sole rights for this game (at least for a number of years). Otherwise why would Raw Thrills have gone through the expense of developing it, if they can't reap the rewards?
Know what you mean, I think that's why 343i should probably focus on getting it onto some other platforms. I think if things continue the deal may end up being void if there unable to use the license for a certain amount of time regardless of how much money was spent on funding since it would get to a point where the cost could outweigh the profits. I think normally gamers might play at the arcades regardless of it's playable at home since playing at the arcade is generally more fun, it's the same reason why games like Mario Kart is playable at home and in the arcade. It's more down to the experience just like Time Crisis, etc...

I think most people might be avoiding arcades when the lockdowns are down due to fear too, I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with normal life when things sort of go back to normal since the virus spread pretty quickly and it's effected everyone in some way including people close to me, it's generally freaked me out.
ronnie42 wrote:
Moyer wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Moyer wrote:

Yeah same tbh.
im gonna try to find an arcade with the game
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I WANNA TRY PUT THIS GAME SO BAD BEFORE GALO INFINITE COMES OUT BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET HALO FIRETEAM RAVEN I HEARD ITS IN AN ARCADE RIGHT LIKE WHERE WHAT KIND OF ARCADE AHHHHHH I WANNA PLAY IT SOS SOS SOS SOS
I played this game, insanely drunk, in a Dave and Busters. Lol
Closest one to me is Dave and Buster's but the ones near me are temporary closed due to the pandemic.
I WANNA TRY PUT THIS GAME SO BAD BEFORE GALO INFINITE COMES OUT BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET HALO FIRETEAM RAVEN I HEARD ITS IN AN ARCADE RIGHT LIKE WHERE WHAT KIND OF ARCADE AHHHHHH I WANNA PLAY IT SOS SOS SOS SOS
The caps is a little excessive.....

But there is a location list here.
You sir are a legend!
When lockdown is over I know what I’m doing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2