Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

Worth driving out an hour and a half to play?

OP MRL114

Hi! A friend of mine has a birthday coming up and she’s a huge Halo fan. The nearest Dave & Busters is about an hour and a half away from us, and I’m wondering if my buddies and I should surprise her with a trip there to play Fireteam Raven (obviously we’d do other stuff too, but FTR would be the highlight). Is the game worth it for a Halo nut, or do y’all think it’d be disappointing?
MRL114 wrote:
Hi! A friend of mine has a birthday coming up and she’s a huge Halo fan. The nearest Dave & Busters is about an hour and a half away from us, and I’m wondering if my buddies and I should surprise her with a trip there to play Fireteam Raven (obviously we’d do other stuff too, but FTR would be the highlight). Is the game worth it for a Halo nut, or do y’all think it’d be disappointing?
The game is fun if you invest enough time into doing it, besides if you do take him there then I doubt that be the only thing you do at an arcade. Even when you're done with Fireteam Raven, you should be doing other things to have fun as well.
MRL114 wrote:
If you're a Halo fan, it's absolutely worth doing. It isn't AMAZING but anyone who is a big Halo fan would enjoy the experience.

If you're American though, who knows how the arcade will be affected from COVID-19. If you're not, you may be lucky enough to experience it this winter.