You Can Buy Halo Fireteam Raven...

OP TheLegendary117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I think I'm alright I'll just wait for the next halo that's abit cheaper lol
I'm still curious to see if this will be available in another capacity
Yeah im also waiting for a port of some kind, just because its gona get old for us that have played it a bunch. Dont get me wrong, im gona play it a dozen more times this year, but after that do i just forget about it? Am i just gona visit it twice a year? I hope it gets a port so more people get to play it, i allready read on these forums that some locations are removing the cabinets. I used to be against the port, but now im leaning twoards wanting a port.
Regice554 wrote:
Yeah im also waiting for a port of some kind, just because its gona get old for us that have played it a bunch. Dont get me wrong, im gona play it a dozen more times this year, but after that do i just forget about it? Am i just gona visit it twice a year? I hope it gets a port so more people get to play it, i allready read on these forums that some locations are removing the cabinets. I used to be against the port, but now im leaning twoards wanting a port.
Which post did you read that mentioned it being removed?
Can you link it for me?
AshamanND wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
Which post did you read that mentioned it being removed?
Can you link it for me?
Not sure why i need to, becuase your very well informed looking at how much you post on the fire team raven forums.

The posthope the link works, also i remember other posts, but i need to find them. But i think it was another post about one of the Australia cabinets being moved, but i could be wrong.
Thanks, I was just curious if there were more I hadn't heard of.
What!

I actually can’t believe what I just read - can someone hand me 10 pairs of glasses ,as I think I saw too many zeros to count for an arcade game.
What!

I actually can’t believe what I just read - can someone hand me 10 pairs of glasses ,as I think I saw too many zeros to count for an arcade game.
Keep in mind, it's a giant Arcade cabinet with two huge flatscreens, 4 guns and seats and all the bells and whistles.

Not an Xbox Live Arcade game.
;)
AshamanND wrote:
What!

Keep in mind, it's a giant Arcade cabinet with two huge flatscreens, 4 guns and seats and all the bells and whistles.

Not an Xbox Live Arcade game.
;)
Not to mention weighs a ton and takes up quite a bit of space too. It's a steep price for a 45 minute game
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2