Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: Fireteam Raven

You Can Buy Halo Fireteam Raven...

OP TheLegendary117

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I think I'm alright I'll just wait for the next halo that's abit cheaper lol
I'm still curious to see if this will be available in another capacity
Yeah im also waiting for a port of some kind, just because its gona get old for us that have played it a bunch. Dont get me wrong, im gona play it a dozen more times this year, but after that do i just forget about it? Am i just gona visit it twice a year? I hope it gets a port so more people get to play it, i allready read on these forums that some locations are removing the cabinets. I used to be against the port, but now im leaning twoards wanting a port.
Regice554 wrote:
Yeah im also waiting for a port of some kind, just because its gona get old for us that have played it a bunch. Dont get me wrong, im gona play it a dozen more times this year, but after that do i just forget about it? Am i just gona visit it twice a year? I hope it gets a port so more people get to play it, i allready read on these forums that some locations are removing the cabinets. I used to be against the port, but now im leaning twoards wanting a port.
Which post did you read that mentioned it being removed?
Can you link it for me?
AshamanND wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
Yeah im also waiting for a port of some kind, just because its gona get old for us that have played it a bunch. Dont get me wrong, im gona play it a dozen more times this year, but after that do i just forget about it? Am i just gona visit it twice a year? I hope it gets a port so more people get to play it, i allready read on these forums that some locations are removing the cabinets. I used to be against the port, but now im leaning twoards wanting a port.
Which post did you read that mentioned it being removed?
Can you link it for me?
Not sure why i need to, becuase your very well informed looking at how much you post on the fire team raven forums.

The posthope the link works, also i remember other posts, but i need to find them. But i think it was another post about one of the Australia cabinets being moved, but i could be wrong.
Thanks, I was just curious if there were more I hadn't heard of.
What!

I actually can’t believe what I just read - can someone hand me 10 pairs of glasses ,as I think I saw too many zeros to count for an arcade game.
What!

I actually can’t believe what I just read - can someone hand me 10 pairs of glasses ,as I think I saw too many zeros to count for an arcade game.
Keep in mind, it's a giant Arcade cabinet with two huge flatscreens, 4 guns and seats and all the bells and whistles.

Not an Xbox Live Arcade game.
;)
AshamanND wrote:
What!

I actually can’t believe what I just read - can someone hand me 10 pairs of glasses ,as I think I saw too many zeros to count for an arcade game.
Keep in mind, it's a giant Arcade cabinet with two huge flatscreens, 4 guns and seats and all the bells and whistles.

Not an Xbox Live Arcade game.
;)
Not to mention weighs a ton and takes up quite a bit of space too. It's a steep price for a 45 minute game
Well a V.R. / Windows M.R. or an Xbox / PC FPS Port would be cool.
Well the price seems kind of high but they really sold me with the free delivery.
You can get the 2 player version for about $16,400USD... Not great... but not so crazy.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Halo-Fireteam-Raven-2-Player-Arcade-Game/153351771940
SAM 602 wrote:
You can get the 2 player version for about $16,400USD... Not great... but not so crazy.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Halo-Fireteam-Raven-2-Player-Arcade-Game/153351771940
You can find it much cheaper than that. A brand new unit retails at $12,500. My local distributor has a few of em in stock. Free delivery and setup, too.
Do it, do it for the badge.
these new game prices are getting out of hand
these new game prices are getting out of hand
Still far too rich for my blood. I'm sitting over here thinking that I will be ballin out by finally getting a Series X this fall for a cool $500. Honestly these are price ranges I can't even consider entertaining saving up for until it either falls under the 5k range or I get a massive wage increase in the future.

Either way I'll add it to my bucket list. The day I can casually drop 10k on a personal halo machine is the day I will know that I have finally made it in life.
Yeesh, I'm just looking for the nameplate!
Free delivery you say?
sure that bringing it to Italy will cost a lot,
I' don’t have the possibility to play and I watch on youtube 😂
For the cool price of $66,999.99 USD! According to the 2018 Halo Holiday Gift Guide, you can actually buy Halo Fireteam Raven from a company based in the United Kingdom. Here's the link for anyone who is curious. Free delivery and installation, too!

That price tag is insane!
And I thought air assault Spartan IV armor was expensive...
ODST Blues wrote:
For the cool price of $66,999.99 USD! According to the 2018 Halo Holiday Gift Guide, you can actually buy Halo Fireteam Raven from a company based in the United Kingdom. Here's the link for anyone who is curious. Free delivery and installation, too!

That price tag is insane!
And I thought air assault Spartan IV armor was expensive...
I mean its gone down in price but its still ridiculous. No one is going to ever be able to buy unless they have a fair bit of savings to spend on a literal personal arcade machine.

Life goals tho.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2