Forums / Community / Halo: Outpost Discovery

Any in game rewards for attending?

OP masterchief ty9

Forgive me if I missed something in any of the announcements but does anyone know if we will be gifted anything like a unique nameplate for MCC or Halo 5? Maybe even a special req pack would be pretty cool. If not then I hope someone at 343 consider's this I think it'd be a great idea and a cool way to show off that you've been there in game. Since there's a fire team raven plate, I wouldn't think it to be a stretch to assume they'll do the same with outpost discovery. :)
A forum badge and maybe something to come down the pipeline later would be pretty cool.
I also agree with a forum badge. That seems to be a popular opinion. It'd be cool to see some special nameplate codes for each event to show who was at which stop of the tour.
343 should giveaway like exclusive spartan armor in Halo 5 for people who attend the event.
It would be kinda cool
I'm game for this idea. I'll take whatever they're willing to give. Although, I'd appreciate special loot exclusive to Halo Infinite when it launches.
hopefully something for mcc or infinite other than some req pack.
It would be nice to see something for MCC and/or Infinite. It would make more sense to have something exclusive for Infinite though, even if the game is still about 1 1/2 years out until release.
I imagine there will be something but it a treat just to be able to go.
The official website says ticket buyers will be getting Xbox codes for exclusive Xbox avatar armor and vips will be getting an extra avatar item on top of the avatar armor.
If anything I bet only for VIPs.....
Forgive me if I missed something in any of the announcements but does anyone know if we will be gifted anything like a unique nameplate for MCC or Halo 5? Maybe even a special req pack would be pretty cool. If not then I hope someone at 343 consider's this I think it'd be a great idea and a cool way to show off that you've been there in game. Since there's a fire team raven plate, I wouldn't think it to be a stretch to assume they'll do the same with outpost discovery. :)
Have they told us where it's going to be held at
I know nothing, but im hoping for a forum badge, a mcc nameplate, and maybe something for infinite.
I was hoping that we get a little early access to Halo Infinite, though I doubt that will happen. Hopefully there is news about Infinite revealed at one of the events though.
I also agree with a forum badge. That seems to be a popular opinion. It'd be cool to see some special nameplate codes for each event to show who was at which stop of the tour.
Special Nameplates that are unique by location would be interesting. Like a Halo themed picture of a local landmark as a nameplate.
That would be awesome. I know there are going to be exclusive XBOX avatar outfits, but it would be sick to have a forum badge or something special added to MCC or Halo 5 for attendees.
343 should giveaway like exclusive spartan armor in Halo 5 for people who attend the event.
Halo 5 is on life support currently, and since 343i is focused on getting out MCC PC in a non-broken state, and working on Infinite, it's unlikely.
Special Nameplates that are unique by location would be interesting. Like a Halo themed picture of a local landmark as a nameplate.
A landmark or maybe one of the new characters assigned to each city or simply "Outpost Discovery *insert city*" would work.
A forum badge and maybe something to come down the pipeline later would be pretty cool.
I definitely agree.
I'm glad the forum badge idea is getting some attention. Me and some other firends want a forum badge so I hope it happens, fingers crossed.

I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more attention though.