Has anyone found anything that could be considered as easter egg? Like is there things that you noticed that others did not. Or possibly any lore in the history museum that pointed towards whats going to happen in infinite?
There were activities you could consider Easter egg hunts. Barcodes were hidden all over the show floor of Philly and if you scanned all of them successfully you would earn a dog tag. As for lore, there were a few teasers for possible Halo: infinite material in the Ring Experience, but it’s subtle enough it could be retconed or denied.
Maniac536 wrote:
There were activities you could consider Easter egg hunts. Barcodes were hidden all over the show floor of Philly and if you scanned all of them successfully you would earn a dog tag. As for lore, there were a few teasers for possible Halo: infinite material in the Ring Experience, but it’s subtle enough it could be retconed or denied.
I ranked up in the app and got the dog tag without finding all of the data barcodes. I have 6 of the 8 data barcodes.
Were either of you there today? Or will you be there this weekend?
Regice554
Maniac536
I went to the Philly event I’m not going to be at any of the other events (it would be soooo expensive).
Like another member had posted there all the hints could be denied or retconned, since Outpost Discovery takes place in between Halo 3 & 4.
SPNKr wrote:
Like another member had posted there all the hints could be denied or retconned, since Outpost Discovery takes place in between Halo 3 & 4.
I heard in the ring experience there were clues about the upcoming game. Its why they didn't allow cameras inside that event...