Forums / Community / Halo: Outpost Discovery

Halo Outpost Discovery: Post-Outpost Blues

OP Baja Dew

Hello everybody!!!! I was an attendee at Halo Outpost Chicago, and with the last Outpost of the season upon us, I’m feeling some post-Outpost blues. I’m sad that like all good things, Outpost must come to an end for this season.

For the ones who were able to go, I’m sure you’re feeling the same way. For the ones who are planning to attend the last Outpost, savor every moment. And for those who have yet to go or are out of the country, then I hope and pray you all will be able to go in some way, form, or fashion next time it rolls around.

As for me, I just needed to get this off my chest. I was happy for the memories that were made, the people I met, and the adventures that were had. I now look forward to the future of Halo and everything 343 has to offer!!!

Onward to the Road to Halo Infinite!!!!

-Thunderstorm Cosplay
Thanks for putting my thoughts into words. I wish I could rewind and re-experience the Houston event all over again. It really was a unique experience and I was so happy to be able to share that experience with my fiance. Being able to show her the lore and act as a tour guide was an amazing feeling. Now she wants to start reading the books!
I hope it rolls around again, I sadly missed it :(
I felt the same way after Philly ended. I spent the next week editing all the pictures and video I took just to keep some of the magic alive.
Im still kind of basking in the feelings of it all. I'm proud I went and I'm happy I got to make memories. Plus It was so cool to do something halo related outside the games, i have never been to a Halo event like outpost, both in size and idea.
It was fun in Chicago and it was nice meeting all the other halo fans out there. It was a great experience also nice to meet the voice actors steve downs and jen taylor as well some others. Thanks 343 for the fun experiences.
Post Outpost Blues otherwise known as Post Con Depression. I know the feeling all too well. I wasn't able to attend any of the Outpost Discovery stops but I'm hoping there will be a second year.