OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Hey everyone!

We’re very happy to see you all so excited for Halo: Outpost Discovery. Since we’ve seen a handful of requests for the high quality versions of the concept art shots from our announcement trailer, we figured we'd release them so you can use them too.

Enjoy!

Halo: Outpost Discovery
Concept Art
Social Media Banners
Today's stream mentioned these images would be posted soon, but I didn't expect this soon! That was fast!

Thanks for the new wallpaper. :)
Awesome! Thank you!!!
Anybody else hitting up the Pelican ?
Ok this is EPIC! :)
I wish I could go, someone better get good footage of the event!
Kinda wish Australia has their own little Halo event each year, but I hope someone’s got a good camera and would
film the whole thing
Is there any chance that this will come to Canada at some point? If so the cities I'd recommend are Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, and Montreal.
Anjumara wrote:
Is there any chance that this will come to Canada at some point? If so the cities I'd recommend are Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, and Montreal.
There are threads to discuss this already, this isn't really the place. See my posts in some of those topics for more info
Hopefully they can make a permanent exhibit so this isn’t just a one time thing, although the exclusivity does make it a lot cooler.
It will be great ! Faster that I thought
Thank you, its awesome
Can't wait for the Richmond one! Being able to play Halo laser tag is like a dream come true.
These are great!
I'm 100% going. I'm so excited to meet people in the community and have a common passion as amazing as halo. I'll do what I can to record with my phone, I don't have a legit camera tho.
The announcement video for this almost brought me to tears of joy.
....I have to go. I've received three tattoos so far on my body to show my love for Halo. I have every game, novel, graphic novel, video, etc. I live for Halo. And there's no way I'm missing something like this.

Now my friend is going with me. So whether or not he can afford VIP 3 day pass will determine whether or not I'll get one. I mean I'll be able to afford it. But if he can't, then I'm getting a general admission pass for the weekend. I love Halo a lot. But never enough to leave my friends behind.
Bless you, Uny!
I better see you in Chicago! :D
Looks like fun, Orlando is two states away
I'm in NC. Gotta get passes, train tickets, hotel room, and uber rides. That doesn't cover cost of food and shopping there.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4