5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
Thanks these pieces of Art are very well done
Unyshek wrote:
Hey everyone!

We’re very happy to see you all so excited for Halo: Outpost Discovery. Since we’ve seen a handful of requests for the high quality versions of the concept art shots from our announcement trailer, we figured we'd release them so you can use them too.

Enjoy!

Halo: Outpost DiscoveryConcept ArtSocial Media Banners
Thanks my Friend Unyshek the best of the best Spartan
I can't wait! July can't come quick enough!
Very cool event.... and the tie into the idea of Halo: Infinite being about exploration and hope doesn’t get any better. Super cool! Helmets off to all the hard working folks at 343 for the Halo hook up....and a sincere and special thank you for nurturing our passion and respecting us as fans! You guys are the best! 👍

Booked myself and my youngest! The stories he shall tell...priceless! 😁 Philly bound! Don’t miss out! See ‘y’all there!
Just purchased VIP tickets for my brother and I in Anaheim! We CANNOT wait! Do you know, or have you announced, what features will be in the VIP area?
Awesome!
News like this make me hate living overseas..
You guys have to come to Canada next!
Unyshek wrote:
Hey everyone!

We’re very happy to see you all so excited for Halo: Outpost Discovery. Since we’ve seen a handful of requests for the high quality versions of the concept art shots from our announcement trailer, we figured we'd release them so you can use them too.

Enjoy!

Halo: Outpost Discovery
  • Horizontal Key Art
  • Vertical Key Art
  • Square Key Art
Concept Art
  • Establishing 1
  • Establishing 2
  • Hall of History
  • Pelican Interior
  • Pelican Hangar
  • VR Headset
  • VR Combat
  • Warthog Walkup
  • Warthog Top
Social Media Banners
  • Facebook Banner
  • Twitter Banner
Is it posible that it will reach Europe, especialy the eastern side?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I can't wait to go to the one in Chicago. I am excited to see all the things there, especially the VR stuff and the Warthog.
Pictures looks great looking forward on going to this.
Any plans for Outpost Discovery coming to Canada?
<p></p> Anyone know of any announced locations for Halo Outpost?
I love that the original art style of the warthog is used. Anyone think it would be cool to implement small scale dioramas of campaign maps in the Hall of History? Maybe have a model of the Silent Cartographer beach raid, the jungle from the mission Sierra 117, or just any iconic halo scenery would be cool to see modeled.
I'm looking at buying a 3 day VIP pass. Will there be anything unique for each day? Will there be enough things to do for 3 days, or is it a one day thing being hosted for 3 days?
stckrboy wrote:
Anjumara wrote:
Is there any chance that this will come to Canada at some point? If so the cities I'd recommend are Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, and Montreal.
There are threads to discuss this already, this isn't really the place. See my posts in some of those topics for more info
I haven't been able to find the other threads so I post where I can. It may be something on my end, or maybe its the layout of this site, either way I used the resources on hand. Sorry the inconvenience, Bud.
I really want to go to the one in Houston, Texas. Its only a couple hours away, but my parents won't take me. I'm too "young", but being a teen is not too young to ruin my love for Halo.
these are really cool and I am so happy that you guys put this up for us. I am very much excited about the Halo Outpost, and can't wait to go to the one in Chicago. Can't wait already wish it was happening.
any one going to the one in Orlando me and my fiancé are going hope to see most of you there
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9