2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 9
Super excited that this is happening with the community! Will there ever be a location closer to NC?
Thank you for the art, Uny. Especially the banners ;p
Im so excited for this, bought my tickets for the Philly stop!
You guys are amazing! I'm already saving up to go!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Sick!!!
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Can't wait to go to this!
I'm looking at buying a 3 day VIP pass. Will there be anything unique for each day? Will there be enough things to do for 3 days, or is it a one day thing being hosted for 3 days?
I would really like my questions answered... :/
I'm looking at buying a 3 day VIP pass. Will there be anything unique for each day? Will there be enough things to do for 3 days, or is it a one day thing being hosted for 3 days?
I would really like my questions answered... :/
The main attractions will all be held each day as far as we know. There will be panels that will be put on through members of the community and probably some members of 343 industries. These may be unique to each day.
Going more than one day is up to you. That is entirely based off what you would like to do. It also depends how busy it is. You may not get a chance to do everything in one day. Coming back for another day may give you a chance to finish doing everything that you’d like as well as give you a chance to repeat a certain activity. That is all on top of those panels that I was telling you about.
Personally, I see value in going more than one day but that is just me.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Deberian de venir a Monterrey, Mexico :(
This seems so cool! I really wish I could go.
I bought the tickets as soon as I saw them. SO excited!
Awesome thank you very much
I wonder what is gonna be at outpost discovery. I know only what I have picked up from other players.
Gfam Dog wrote:
I wonder what is gonna be at outpost discovery. I know only what I have picked up from other players.
The website has a lot of information on different stuff that will be available. I’ve been scrounging up every bit of info that I can about that event. So let me know if you have any specific questions and I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge! Hope you can make it out to one.
Thanks 😊
Super excited that this is happening with the community! Will there ever be a location closer to NC?
I don't think there'll be one for NC. But I'm from NC, and I'm going to Florida. Will I see you there?
Looks Fun!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 9