1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Who's planning on going in the City of Brotherly Love?

Already got my tickets to be there on Friday. Glad to see a big Halo event like this finally coming to Philly. I personally feel it's due time, and since it's not as hectic as DC or NYC, it's a prime spot on the east coast. Super excited!
Myself and a few friends are planning to go to Philly! I don't think we're doing Friday though. Our tentative plan is go there Friday, go to the event Saturday, and then see the city Sunday as none of us have ever been.

I can't wait!
Add me Anubis316! I live like 1 hour away from Philly I am so excited for this!
I am going on Saturday. I do wish NYC had a location but maybe next time. Should be fun though!
I'd love to be out there but probably won't be able to make it. I know there's a number of Halo Community Members that will be out there though! It'll be a great time in the City of Brotherly Love!
It's been a good week to be a Philly fan that's for sure (I'm looking at you Halo, Sixers, and Phillies) - let's hope the momentum stays in the city till July!
Saturday with 3 others cant wait
I’m trying to arrange things so that I can go, but right now the odds are stacked against me.
Anyone from Philly have recommendations for food or sites to see for someone out of town like me? :)

So far our list has the Liberty Bell and a Philly Cheese Steak. Lol
Got vip passes I'll be there all 3 days.
I will be going for all three days with two friends. Looking forward to the event. We will be driving up from Maryland.
JB Linken wrote:
Anyone from Philly have recommendations for food or sites to see for someone out of town like me? :)

Liberty Bell/Independence Hall are basically must-do's, especially if you rewatch National Treasure beforehand.

Philly Museum of Art is really cool (plus, y'know, Rocky).

Reading Terminal Market (pronounced Redding) is a great place to walk around.

If you're looking for the best cheesesteak, people always argue Pat's vs Geno's as the main two, but I've been more particular to Dalessandro's. If you've never been, you should try more than one.

If you're into craft beer, you definitely need to go to Yard's, and maybe Victory or Tired Hands if you're even more into it.

It's also summertime, and the Phillies are home against the Pittsburgh Pirates that weekend. You can get a Tony Luke's cheesesteak at the ballpark if you're so inclined.
Philly bound...ready to spend some guy time with my littlest guy! I’ll enjoy hearing his energetic stories about it over and over 🙂. As a parent, I’m always looking for an opportunity to provide positive monumental moments my kids will grow from and never forget....these moments can be the difference in a tough world. This trip will help strengthen his sense of exploration, adventure and innovation....simply by doing something together which we are both passionate about...around others who share this passion! All of this from a video game! Gamers....particularly this community of gamers and those within the industry, are the best! Thanks for the opportunity 343!

I can’t think of a better community to hangout with! See y’all there!
For my birthday, my wife bought my friend and I tickets for Friday. I am ecstatic.
For my birthday, my wife bought my friend and I tickets for Friday. I am ecstatic.
Definitely a pretty damn good present.
I'll be going to the event Saturday. The 6 hour drive from VA is gonna be boring, but on one hand. I'll finally meet in person a good friend who I met on Halo 3 back in 08. I was able to talk him into going :D
speedyjr11 wrote:
I'll be going to the event Saturday. The 6 hour drive from VA is gonna be boring, but on one hand. I'll finally meet in person a good friend who I met on Halo 3 back in 08. I was able to talk him into going :D
That's awesome, I hope these events inspire more things like this!
JB Linken wrote:

The Reading Terminal Market has some amazing food, and it is right under part of the convention center, so it would be a win win as well as Burgerfi, right across the street from the Terminal Market and Convention center

Edit: Here are some more places

Fairmount Park, which is right next to the Schuylkill River and the Philadelphia Museum of Art.

Visiting Old Town Philadelphia is also fun to tour and is just fun to be in! Here's a fun fact: You used to have to pay fire insurance, or they wouldn't put out your fire, so you can see these little plaques on the fronts of houses.
3-day VIP right here haha!
Ive bought myself and my best friend three day tickets. So excited for this.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2