Forums / Community / Halo: Outpost Discovery

Problem With Avatar Codes

OP Poppin Cheevies

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I received my email last night for the Outpost codes and tried to redeem them. I followed the directions to enter my confirmation code, then went to the link in the email to redeem the 3 codes that were provided. When I entered the first two codes, I received a message saying that they were already redeemed. When I entered the third code, it brought me to the redemption screen to download, but then said the item was not available. Has anyone else had these issues?
Yeah it happened to me just now, not sure whats going on
At least I'm not the only one. I used the "contact us" form on the Outpost website and told them about the issue. If I get a response, I'll update this post. If anyone else has information, please update this as well.
Sounds good, thanks!
This seems to be a known issue right now, the Outpost team are looking into it
https://twitter.com/HaloOutpost/status/1139724436859432960
Thanks for the update.
I am also having this problem , and my other friends are having the same problem as well.
So I'm having a slightly different problem... I never got the email with the codes. I have the confirmation email regarding my tickets. Should I just wait longer or did something go wrong?
So I'm having a slightly different problem... I never got the email with the codes. I have the confirmation email regarding my tickets. Should I just wait longer or did something go wrong?
Ok so,assuming your vip and your supposed to get the avatar stuff, find the ticket confirmation code in your emaili and put that code in a redemption area that can be found on the official out post website. You can find where to redeem the code on the facts page through a hyperlink.
Regice554 wrote:
Ok so,assuming your vip and your supposed to get the avatar stuff, find the ticket confirmation code in your emaili and put that code in a redemption area that can be found on the official out post website. You can find where to redeem the code on the facts page through a hyperlink.
Oh silly me, I didn't see the part where it said VIP tickets lol. Nevermind! Thanks for the response regardless.
If I remember reading correctly, General Admission gets 2 avatar codes and VIP gets 3.

From the Outpost website:

• Exclusive Spartan Hazel – Outpost Discovery Xbox Avatar Costume (General Admission & VIP)

• Exclusive Spartan Owen – Outpost discovery Xbox Avatar Costume (General Admission & VIP)

• Exclusive Outpost Discovery T-shirt for your Xbox Avatar (VIP Only)
Thanks for the update on this issue. I had this problem when I entered the two Spartan codes. I wrote Microsoft about getting a new code. Good to know they are aware of the issue.
hey guys what email did it send from? I have not seen an email yet
Mine came from news@mail.herschendlive.com
As of today, still no luck with redemption codes. I'm still getting a message saying the code has already been redeemed... But I don't have the reward on my account.
Hey everyone, looks like the issue should be resolved now
https://twitter.com/HaloOutpost/status/1141395707011710976?s=19
Quote:
The issue with avatar redemption has been identified and resolved. If you encountered an error and were unable to redeem earlier, you can now re-enter your Confirmation ID on the site to receive new redemption codes. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your exclusive avatars!
Thank you for fixing the codes!
Hip hop hooray!! My thanks to who ever worked hard on fixing the problem
I put in my confirmation code again after this fix was done. The website generated 3 new codes, then I went to redeem them. One of the items came back as not available, one gave me the option to wear it now, and one said it was already redeemed. Unless I'm doing something wrong and looking in the wrong place, these items do not exist anywhere on my Xbox One. I cannot find the Spartan Hazel outfit, Spartan Owen outfit, or Outpost Discovery t-shirt. If anyone else was successfully able to get their items, any help would be appreciated.
I'm having the same exact problem just bought two VIP tickets for me and my friend and 3 codes have been working, the other 3 said they have been redeemed, I'm a little pissed off bcs I bought two tickets for almost 300$ and the other 3 codes have been redeemed.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2