1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
ANUBIS316 wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:
Okay, so the most important question has to be whether they have food in the VIP lounge or not??
Kiki Woflkill personally confirmed on Inside Xbox that food will be available at the event😁.
Thank god. I was just curious if the VIP lounge would have free or catered food. I think what Kiki mentioned was about food vendors that will be near the PX or something similiar.
I epect the food will still need to be purchased though. there was no talk of free food and I imagine they would have said that
Please refrain from posting multiple times in a row. You can edit your posts to add information and respond to more than one person in a single post.
I heard that there are going to be 343i panels throughout the event and if the vip pass garuntees me priority seating to a live event which might very well feature Halo Infinite news then it’s worth to me for that alone.
Two extra hours each day. Adds up to 6 total hours without the crowds so just that alone in my opinion is worth it
I’ve never been to a convention...of any kind, but I went VIP to allow a more casual and less restrictive experience for me and my youngest.
I'm getting VIP. But only if my friend can afford one, too. If not, then I'll just get a regular pass. I'm not gonna leave him by himself.
I'm the same way man. I wanted the VIP but I have 3 of my friends going and they cant afford the VIP. Dont wanna leave them behind
Quick heads up that VIP details have been announced in the latest Discovery Dispatch blog! :)
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/discovery-dispatch-march-28-2019
Two extra hours each day. Adds up to 6 total hours without the crowds so just that alone in my opinion is worth it
Unfortunately they said only Friday and Saturday but hey thats still 4 hours not bad
ANUBIS316 wrote:
The perks are nice, but the "value" depends on how much money you can throw around. I personally don't see a $200 value in it.
I have to admit, the VIP announcement is the first time in a long while that I've rolled my eyes at Halo news. The fact that the latest announcement dealt almost exclusively with VIP details meant nothing to me really, it seems like VIP access and it's promotion is the norm these days (and its not just Halo), the primary aspect being the avoidance of long lines.

As I get older, the aspect of being nickeled and dimed gets increasingly irritating so I realize my gripe is personal in nature. But I've seen backstage and VIP packages get very impersonal over time devolving into a money grab, so I'm hoping this isn't 343's first step in that direction.

Again, this is a personal grievance and I hope I'm completely wrong.

Cheers,
Brad
MAX2107 wrote:
Perhaps the VIP lounge has some surprise guests? Who knows.
Not sure if you saw the most recent community update regarding VIP passes, but they confirmed special guests. Not who specifically but it’s worth a read:

https://halooutpostdiscovery.com/discovery-dispatch-very-important-package-vip-announcement/
ANUBIS316 wrote:
The perks are nice, but the "value" depends on how much money you can throw around. I personally don't see a $200 value in it.
I have to admit, the VIP announcement is the first time in a long while that I've rolled my eyes at Halo news. The fact that the latest announcement dealt almost exclusively with VIP details meant nothing to me really, it seems like VIP access and it's promotion is the norm these days (and its not just Halo), the primary aspect being the avoidance of long lines.

As I get older, the aspect of being nickeled and dimed gets increasingly irritating so I realize my gripe is personal in nature. But I've seen backstage and VIP packages get very impersonal over time devolving into a money grab, so I'm hoping this isn't 343's first step in that direction.

Again, this is a personal grievance and I hope I'm completely wrong.

Cheers,
Brad
I understand where you’re coming from but I was more then excited to hear the news. I purchased VIP myself and I couldn’t wait to hear further details.
I just bought 3 standard tickets. Unless you’d get to meet Jen Taylor I’d pass lol
If I Buy 1 VIP Ticket for Friday and one regula ticket on saterday would i loose out on something other than extra hours? and if i were to do this what would the best day to get the VIP ticket for?
I got the VIP ticket for Anaheim, the extra hours were the main draw. I'm going to try to squeeze everything I can out of it!
Did anyone happen to see the secret scans in the VIP room...?
KRSTice23 wrote:
Nope, I heard rumors buy didn't really look. I spent the time charging my phone and playing Halo with everyone.
KRSTice23 wrote:
Yes. I believe I remember seeing one on the Fire team Raven station.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2