Forums / Community / Halo: Outpost Discovery

Where would you like to host Outpost Discovery

OP Hakuru15

Hi so I'm from Australia in New South Wales, Sydney and we all wanna have our own Outpost Discovery, we have many communities around the globe always wanting to have our very own halo event, if you were to have an event where would you like to host it? What's a popular city location to have such an event to set up? Is it the space? the scenery? the accessibility?

If it ever get's to Australia there are possibly two locations to set it up, such as the ICC (Sydney Convention and Exhibition Center) or Sydney Olympic Park, both locations are quite popular for conventions and big giant events plus they have accessibility, food near by coffee places or fast foods and even food courts, and plus the space for Outpost to set up is fantastic to set up in, it's even segmented as well so there are different levels or different building area's to go to to make tournament events.

How about you guys? Which location would you have Outpost Discovery to set up in and why?
I agree with you! I live in Australia too and I would love to experience something like this! I live in Perth and we have an exhibition centre in Perth that would be the perfect location for it. We don’t get exciting things like this over here. I’d even hand fliers out in Perth city to boost awerness for it!

GIVE US A GO!!!!
UK1V wrote:
I agree with you! I live in Australia too and I would love to experience something like this! I live in Perth and we have an exhibition centre in Perth that would be the perfect location for it. We don’t get exciting things like this over here. I’d even hand fliers out in Perth city to boost awerness for it!

GIVE US A GO!!!!
Yoooo that's sick man!
Hartford, CT. Perfectly located in between Boston and NYC and has more than enough space and local nerd cred (due to ConnectiCon) to host the event.