Forums / Community / Halo: Outpost Discovery

Will there be more of these

OP GTTM Elite

Halo 5 does seem to imply this, but there Halo: Outpost Discovery will continue on next year etc, right? As someone who lives in the UK, this was way too short notice for me to be able to go, which I would absolutely love to do. So it would be nice to know if there will be more of these in the future, such as next year, so that I won't entirely miss out because of where I live.
I believe they do plan on expanding this in the future. One of the 343 Industries developers mentiones that this is the first year in what should be a multiple year event. So we can expect new attractions each year and new locations. Etc
I believe they do plan on expanding this in the future. One of the 343 Industries developers mentiones that this is the first year in what should be a multiple year event. So we can expect new attractions each year and new locations. Etc
That's a relief to hear. Hate the thought of missing out on this awesome event just because I don't happen to live close to it
Honestly I’d love to see a permanent museum or facility for these kind of things.
Honestly I’d love to see a permanent museum or facility for these kind of things.
343 has a museum at their studio, although I don’t think it will compare to this.
343 has a museum at their studio, although I don’t think it will compare to this.
Sorry I did mean something of this magnitude.
GTTM Elite wrote:
Halo 5 does seem to imply this, but there Halo: Outpost Discovery will continue on next year etc, right? As someone who lives in the UK, this was way too short notice for me to be able to go, which I would absolutely love to do. So it would be nice to know if there will be more of these in the future, such as next year, so that I won't entirely miss out because of where I live.
343 has said that this is supposed to be a "3 Year Deal". This is only Year 1. I have no doubt that once the dust has settled from Year 1, plans for Year 2 will start. 343 is well aware of the fanbase in Europe and will take that into consideration moving forward. Have patience, they're going to do their best to make sure as many fans can attend this as possible. :)
GTTM Elite wrote:
343 has said that this is supposed to be a "3 Year Deal". This is only Year 1. I have no doubt that once the dust has settled from Year 1, plans for Year 2 will start. 343 is well aware of the fanbase in Europe and will take that into consideration moving forward. Have patience, they're going to do their best to make sure as many fans can attend this as possible. :)
Well that's great news, had no idea this was going to be a 3 year plan. Looking forward to being able to do this twice at least
343 has said that this is supposed to be a "3 Year Deal"
They've said they're looking to get it out to more audiences, but they've never mentioned anything specific like a 3 year deal. The plan is to treat this as year 1 from what I understand but that could change
stckrboy wrote:
They've said they're looking to get it out to more audiences, but they've never mentioned anything specific like a 3 year deal. The plan is to treat this as year 1 from what I understand but that could change
I thought I remembered a comment from the Social Stream, two weeks ago, that this was a multiyear deal but that was the extent of that comment.
stckrboy wrote:
I thought I remembered a comment from the Social Stream, two weeks ago, that this was a multiyear deal but that was the extent of that comment.
I believe you’re right but I don’t remember hearing anything as specific as 3 years being mentioned.
stckrboy wrote:
I believe you’re right but I don’t remember hearing anything as specific as 3 years being mentioned.
I think there's been a number of hints but you're right, I can't seem to find those exact words. My mistake.
stckrboy wrote:
I think there's been a number of hints but you're right, I can't seem to find those exact words. My mistake.
There’s no need to apologize. I hope that this show can continue to expand and grow in size, popularity and locations available.
Yeah, I sure hope so. I probably can't make it and it's killing me. My entire video game "career" has been missing out on cool things that happened years ago. And now this is here, in my very own timeline, andddddddddd I probably won't be able to make it.
A good question is Will this event ever be held in the UK? We love halo too🤞
A good question is Will this event ever be held in the UK? We love halo too🤞
That would be great, but unlikely. So I'd just love if there are more of these events so I can at least save and attend next year or something
It has to come to Sydney Australia, Sydney is such a big place in lore so I'd like to see it come down unda
Im interested to see what next years events will be like. Probably filled slap full of Infinite stuff!
This looks to be fun
Not sure if this is the best place to ask but I am hopeful 😀 On halo channel does anybody know if there is anything hidden or unlockable like way point had?