OP GTTM Elite

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
God I hope it's happening next year.
I really hope they do more tours.
Listen up I got a quote here.
We were talking with one of the staff and they were asking us about the event and how we enjoyed it and he mentioned something to us that is very important to note, so this is official from the company that is "running" the event.
Spoiler:
Show
GTTM Elite wrote:
Halo 5 does seem to imply this, but there Halo: Outpost Discovery will continue on next year etc, right? As someone who lives in the UK, this was way too short notice for me to be able to go, which I would absolutely love to do. So it would be nice to know if there will be more of these in the future, such as next year, so that I won't entirely miss out because of where I live.
I think this is a test to see how the community would react to have the ability to go to these kinds of events. but i agree with everyone before me that there is going to be more events like this in more locations in the future.
I really hope they do this again because this looks amazing and it kills me I can't go. I hope it comes to Canada some day or even just the northern states.
JunkieJD wrote:
We were talking with one of the staff and they were asking us about the event and how we enjoyed it and he mentioned something to us that is very important to note, so this is official from the company that is "running" the event.
Spoiler:
Show
Why not quote the person directly?
DaxSeven09 wrote:
JunkieJD wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Why not quote the person directly?
It was one of the people on the staff of the entertainment company, and he was running the Covenant Escape booth. Sadly I didn't catch his name
The people I talked to that were in charge of the event made it clear they expect this to be held yearly.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2