I just joined a lobby with a dude that had a 3 star general rank. How does one obtain, and unlock this rank?
The imgur link is the picture of the rank. This is also on Xbox not PC.
https://imgur.com/a/EsZ1IsQ
You need 1,190,000 points in total to get it.
I couldn't find anything on the number of points needed but if you continue playing, I'm sure you'll earn the rank eventually. That's pretty crazy
This is not true. This is a hacked rank. I have talked to a few of the “3 star generals” and they will give you a diffrent number. One said 4 mil. Another said 3.5mil. Finally one told me it was hacked. I am over 1.2 mil and am not a 3 star general. I have a friend who was over 5 mil and was not a 3 star general. This rank is hacked into the game.
This is not true. This is a hacked rank. I have talked to a few of the “3 star generals” and they will give you a diffrent number. One said 4 mil. Another said 3.5mil. Finally one told me it was hacked. I am over 1.2 mil and am not a 3 star general. I have a friend who was over 5 mil and was not a 3 star general. This rank is hacked into the game.
LegionReiya just got busted.
ok