Forums / Games / Halo Wars: Definitive Edition

A question about Play Anywhere

OP Curt580

So I bought the physical ultimate edition of Halo Wars 2 and got a token for Halo Wars definitive edition, will I be able to play DE on PC?
Yes.
How do I get it on PC then? I can't see the option to install it from the store?
Go to your apps/games library and you should see it listed there.
Tried that, it doesn't show up, installed fine on XBO though
Try searching for it or checking the control panel to see if it's installed. If not contact Microsoft Support.
Anyone else having this problem? I've tried everything to see if I can get it on PC, works fine on the Xbox though.
Same issue.. cant find it for the life of me.
Either you are not looking in "my library" or you are signed in with a different MSFT account.
Can confirm i am most definitely signed into the correct (and only) MSFT account.
Checked my library and I'm definitely on the same MS account
Im speaking on chat to Microsoft and they are telling me that if you bought Halo Wars 2 physically, your Halo Wars DE digital code will NOT be Play Anywhere. Its ONLY for people who bought Halo Wars 2 digitally
Im speaking on chat to Microsoft and they are telling me that if you bought Halo Wars 2 physically, your Halo Wars DE digital code will NOT be Play Anywhere. Its ONLY for people who bought Halo Wars 2 digitally
That's BS.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e2000d192c2f403b87cc2fc6f58c4432/topics/halo-wars-de-physical-play-anywhere-update/03bd0dd0-042b-41c4-8f39-927dff8d6f96/posts

UPDATE