Forums / Games / Halo Wars: Definitive Edition

[Locked] Achievement issues

OP LIQUID PALADIN5

Is any one else having issues with achievements on the halo wars definitive edition? for example wall of recognition and gallivant around the galaxy
Yeah :/
How so? Are the achievements too hard, or is it a more technical issue?
I have completed Halo Wars Definitive Edition on Legendary yesterday 7/16/18. I did not get the following achievements "Graverobber", "Detour the Great Journey", "Adjudicate the Arbiter", and "Rhino Hugger". I can't pick missions either they are all locked except ALPHA BASE, BEACHHEAD, REACTOR, AND ESCAPE. That's it. All the rest are locked. I can only use 3 skulls yet I have got them all. I have "Lovely Bunch of Coconuts" which is collected 8 skulls yet all of them are locked except 3.
Is any one else having issues with achievements on the halo wars definitive edition? for example wall of recognition and gallivant around the galaxy
Yes,
I have completed Halo Wars Definitive Edition on Legendary yesterday 7/16/18. I did not get the following achievements "Graverobber", "Detour the Great Journey", "Adjudicate the Arbiter", and "Rhino Hugger". I can't pick missions either they are all locked except ALPHA BASE, BEACHHEAD, REACTOR, AND ESCAPE. That's it. All the rest are locked. I can only use 3 skulls yet I have got them all. I have "Lovely Bunch of Coconuts" which is collected 8 skulls yet all of them are locked except 3.
Same with me, I have all the achievement completed yet I still need to unlock them ever after I've already done them.
Be nice if we could get a fix for this. I don't want to spend 50 hours doing Mr. Punctual over and over again.