Forums / Games / Halo Wars: Definitive Edition

Halo Wars: DE - Standalone Release on April 20th

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Why would anyone want crossplay on a RTS keyboard and mouse would smash controller...
blahblub... that's not more than an additional excuse for own failures, based on stereotypes and overestimation of the own abilities. it's like saying: cheater, sprayer, camper, laaag, and so on and on.
there are people like me who play everything with controller... and everything is fine.
and it should be an optional feature. mark this option or not.... people will see how well it works.
We've already been over this. If you want to continue discussing it, go back to that thread. I'm seriously getting tired of this.
Why would anyone want crossplay on a RTS keyboard and mouse would smash controller...
blahblub... that's not more than an additional excuse for own failures, based on stereotypes and overestimation of the own abilities. it's like saying: cheater, sprayer, camper, laaag, and so on and on.
there are people like me who play everything with controller... and everything is fine.
and it should be an optional feature. mark this option or not.... people will see how well it works.
We've already been over this. If you want to continue discussing it, go back to that thread. I'm seriously getting tired of this.
i've answered to a question
i've answered to a question
Your answer was quite passive aggressive though, wouldn't you say?
Also it should come out as an update for those who already have the normal Halo Wars for backwards compatibility with XBOX ONE, I say it's just an opinion I understand because it has to add-ons and others but for i would buy a game that I already have.
More like: "We are happy to announce that we have just scammed our customers on 80$!"

I bought the damn game and it didn't have what it was supposed to have; matchmaking. Now you wnat me to buy it again to get access to that feature?
Shame on you MS
Providing Windows Store users a Steam key would go down well as a customer service thing. After all the community received alot of poor service with Halo Wars DE so far. From the long delay in people getting the message to download the game, misleading marketing information about the early access, releasing the "definitive edition" with less features than the original etc etc.

But we'll see.

I'm really happy to see it release on Steam though, we need this to actually have a PC population. And at least there will be less non-sense in terms of how users can actually buy and download the game.
deanparkr wrote:
Providing Windows Store users a Steam key would go down well as a customer service thing. After all the community received alot of poor service with Halo Wars DE so far. From the long delay in people getting the message to download the game, misleading marketing information about the early access, releasing the "definitive edition" with less features than the original etc etc.

But we'll see.

I'm really happy to see it release on Steam though, we need this to actually have a PC population. And at least there will be less non-sense in terms of how users can actually buy and download the game.
Yeah definitely, if they can't support cross play between the 2 PC versions then they should give steam keys to those that got it on PC, and have them migrate to steam.
For me I got the windows 10 version for the Xbox play anywhere, however I pretty much just play it on Xbox one.
Well if you beat me and I was using a keyboard and your on controller sorry but I would need to retire lol I play everything on controller as well bud but keyboard or RTS and FPS have so many advantages if crossplay ever comes out we can get a game
Or you guys could fix the game. If you go on Xbox one you cannot even find a game to play because the stupid match making system you put into it. There's more people playing the original then the DE. The DE is pop 0 the original is over 1000. Take the match making system back to how it was on the original and people would start playing it.
Or you guys could fix the game. If you go on Xbox one you cannot even find a game to play because the stupid match making system you put into it. There's more people playing the original then the DE. The DE is pop 0 the original is over 1000. Take the match making system back to how it was on the original and people would start playing it.
I agree 1000%!! Looks like there was a 3.5GB update today, I can only hope they added leaderboards/matchmaking.
Unfortunately they did no I downloaded it right away and as far as I can see it did nothing.
Schmuckey wrote:
I agree 1000%!! Looks like there was a 3.5GB update today, I can only hope they added leaderboards/matchmaking.
-Yoink- far as I can see that update did nothing maybe some bug issues but for what no one plays it I just tried searching for any game possible came back nothing went on the first Halo Wars found a game in 10 seconds.
Downloaded the new update and now my screen is black during matches. Tried ai skirmish too.
New patch only added a wins leaderboard. Isn't that just progression? People are just gonna spam wins in easy lobbies and dodge tough games. Also, I had a lobby host use the AI to fill a spot and it did not count for a win so you need to pay attention in the lobby because if the host throws in an AI it wont count on the leaderboard. Multiplayer lobbies should not be able to add AI. There is nothing that ranks a players skill. C'mon 343i theres gotta be something better than this?
There's no way Steam players will miss it. It's one of the official announcements today.
troll? Also its not about skill from the point of keyboard and mouse,
It's going to be very disappointing if they don't give out steam keys to those who already own the game! Everyone who already owns it deserves at the very least, cross play, but if they're decent then they'll give out steam keys - which surely would be easier on their end, too.
Add support intel grapic 3000 please
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2